How did they remove the explicit contents in Glory's "non-explicit" version?

britrey

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Pick Your Poison said:

In both explicit songs the just take out the word "*******". There's just a blank spot where those words should be. 

This. Dunno why you would expect any kind of crazy editing. The reason Work ***** was changed to Work Work on radio is because the actual title of the song is an essential element of the song & could not be removed without an awkward pause interupting what is supposed to be the song's hook/drop

Hope they didn't just blank the word out cause i hate when they do that. Would have preferred if they replace an expletive with another word.

In Slumber Party it should be 'put on the music that makes us go crazy crazy oh' a bit like in the chorus of Cake By the Ocean. 

And in Liar 'i ain't messing with your dirty, dirty, dirty laundry'

3 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Haven't heard it, but apparently it's "Put on some music that makes us go _____ crazy" :sofedup:

What I want to know, if they removed her whispering "Go ******* crazy" towards the end... :orly:

I have the clean version of Deluxe Edition of Glory. It's just they tried to mute the words "*******" for Slumber Party and Liar. Not much of a big difference actually.

4 hours ago, mauureee said:

I meant the way of editing the songs.
I imagine in slumber party:

"Makes us go crazy crazy " :rihclap:

I wouldnt be surprised tbh :idkney:

That's not as bad as work, work since immediately after "go ******* crazy, though" she repeats "go crazy, though". Makes us go crazy crazy is a bop line and you will deal. :lessons: They should've done that tbh, and in Liar they should've replaced "*******" with "messing" instead of blanking it out completely.

Archived