Britney posts about being Godney on Instagram

Guest Nick Jonas

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

Hum... what the actual ***?? Am I not allowed to share a thought? 

You need to chill :mariahstare:

Maybe you should just unfollow. Can't she even post pics on her OWN instagram without her fans whining? Did she force you to follow to be "bothered" by her posts. You are just being dumb and the "stfu" is what you have to get. 

4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Maybe you should just unfollow. Can't she even post pics on her OWN instagram without her fans whining? Did she force you to follow to be "bothered" by her posts. You are just being dumb and the "stfu" is what you have to get. 

When I say "bothered", I mean that it is strange! The cat unicorn, the tea cup, the drawings (not her kids'), the heart and the angels... that one was creepy to say the least. 

She can post whatever she likes and I will whine whenever I want, but I will still folow her :tiffhair:

Just chill. It's not like I attacked her :moorangu:

3 hours ago, DaRealMVP said:

When I say "bothered", I mean that it is strange! The cat unicorn, the tea cup, the drawings (not her kids'), the heart and the angels... that one was creepy to say the least. 

She can post whatever she likes and I will whine whenever I want, but I will still folow her :tiffhair:

Just chill. It's not like I attacked her :moorangu:

Maybe you should look up "bother" because that's not what it means. lol

Archived