Paris Hilton Posts Throwback Thursday Pic Of Her And Britney

IconicShow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Clumsywhore said:

Oh god! Britney is not a weak little ***** who gets forced to do anything. Don't blame Paris 

Ya, well...

Britney got forced into rehab three times within three months of starting to party with Paris. She lost full physical custody of her kids from that moment forwards.

So actually, Britney does get forced to do things. 

8 hours ago, Clumsywhore said:

That's exactly what I was about to say. LMAO that user is coming for u girl.

I get what you're saying tho, you're not bashing Paris, you're just saying she wishes they were friends but it won't ever happen. I'm sure Paris was a nice person but I have this GUT FEELING that she did ***** with Britney, which is why her dad kept Paris away

This!

Thank you for using you brain :hugs:

On 9/15/2016 at 5:44 PM, IconicShow said:

Let's not say Paris is dumb, no dumb person makes the money she has and continues to make. Paris is a brand and making millions and has had longevity in her stores around the world, all her products and endorsements.

Far from dumb hunni take a page out of Paris' book, get some coins.

Agreed. Same goes for Jessica Simpson and her brand. The public persona can be the "ditzy blonde" thing but I'd say neither one of them are dumbasses with all they've accomplished with their brands. 

Archived