Paris Hilton Posts Throwback Thursday Pic Of Her And Britney

IconicShow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, J. Tribbiani said:

This girl is still trying to make that friendship work, so cute and delusional at the same time :rihclap:

Why would you even put Paris down when Paris never bashed Britney and always spoke well of her.

Let's not pretend princess Paris used Britney to get attention, the media and paps were all over her before the 07 hangouts with Britney.

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Why would you even put Paris down when Paris never bashed Britney and always spoke well of her.

Let's not pretend princess Paris used Britney to get attention, the media and paps were all over her before the 07 hangouts with Britney.

When did i put Paris down? :britlol:

I just think she would love to be close to Britney again, and that's the reason she posts a lot of photos with her! 

Just now, J. Tribbiani said:

When did i put Paris down? :britlol:

I just think she would love to be close to Britney again, and that's the reason she posts a lot of photos with her! 

Calling her delusional and not seeming in favor of someone being positive about Britney.

Paris has been stanning for Britney and was probably a better friend to Britney than some of ha ex's.

Stan Paris,

Calling her delusional and not seeming in favor of someone being positive about Britney.

Paris has been stanning for Britney and was probably a better friend to Britney than some of ha ex's.

Stan Paris,

I don't see them being close again in the future so if Paris thinks about that (and I'm not saying she thinks, I'm just saying I think she thinks), to me, it's being delusional!

I have nothing against Paris, she is Kardashian's teacher! 

1 hour ago, J. Tribbiani said:

I don't see them being close again in the future so if Paris thinks about that (and I'm not saying she thinks, I'm just saying I think she thinks), to me, it's being delusional!

I have nothing against Paris, she is Kardashian's teacher! 

Let's not say Paris is dumb, no dumb person makes the money she has and continues to make. Paris is a brand and making millions and has had longevity in her stores around the world, all her products and endorsements.

Far from dumb hunni take a page out of Paris' book, get some coins.

Let's not say Paris is dumb, no dumb person makes the money she has and continues to make. Paris is a brand and making millions and has had longevity in her stores around the world, all her products and endorsements.

Far from done hunni take a page out of Paris' book, get some coins.

Again, when did I called her dumb? :xcuseme:

You are overreacting and I don't know why!

Paris' book? I pass, but thank you anyway

Archived