POLL: Out of the potential 2nd singles, which will cause the biggest meltdown?

Aymama

Potential Singles   

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

If they choose Private Show then her career is essentialy over :orangu:

Wow, you are really underestimating the intricate and innovative sound of Private Show. It is not the best song in terms of mainstream music but definitely the best among the huge classic songs. Her vocal ability is crazy in a good way.

Personally, i don't think Private Show is the right choice, but definitely won't end her career.

People would have meltdowns if Private Show or Clumsy were released, there seems to be a lot of hate for those 2 songs for whatever reason. I love both. I think they're better choices than Slumber Party personally. If it's up to the fans I'm sure it will be Slumber Party. I don't think Slumber Party will do well, it's a good song, but just doesn't seem like something that would get played on the radio... it would be another Criminal/Radar...

Private Show slays me so I'm biased. 

I don't usually meltdown but I would over Liar or Clumsy being chosen ngl:shameless:

I was just clubbing this passed weekend though and let me tell you... Love Me Down would be a smash in clubs. More so than any of the other tracks tbh :comingthru:

Archived