We All Seem To Agree Glory Is Up There With ITZ and BO... But Where?

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree with Blackout being nowhere up there :donewithit:

And when it comes to ITZ, it's never been one of my favorites even though I recognize is great. It has amazing songs like Toxic, MATM, BOM, Don't Hang Up, etc, but there are other songs like Early Mornin', Showdown, Outrageous, that are just kind of Idk :blurp:

The "worse" songs on Glory still have me like :bop: except Just Luv Me, but it's just one song (actually I was just dancing to it on the shower moments ago :P). But for that matter, BJ was an album that I could listen to from beginning to end without skipping a song, but that doesn't make it one of my favorites or one of the best.

Leaving my personal, subjective opinions behind, I genuinely believe OIDIA is a great album, the best actually, despite most of you ignoring it or trying to make it look bad. I can see why you wouldn't like BOMT, but OIDIA was something else, so much more mature, even more than the *** themed Blackout or ITZ.

So I think it is OIDIA, Glory, ITZ. (Although I think Britney and FF are great albums too, even if FF is one of my least favorites now)

Archived