Britney wrote the Oops Interlude?!?!?!?

GiveMeASign96

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I def know the part about not taking writing credits (humble queen) but I had no idea she had an input on Oops, if it's true

I didn't know about that either, wow but I mean it was pretty obvious "But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end?" "Aww (Oh), you shouldn't have!"

These are things that Primeney would have wrote tbh :angietea:

1 hour ago, GiveMeASign96 said:
  • She also wrote the "Oops" titanic interlude. She's been known to often add/alter lyrics without asking for a writing credit.

found this on a.t.r.l. Do you think it's true?? :idkney:

http://BreatheHeavy.net/forums/showthread.php?t=148639

I remember watching some documentary and it turned out that Britney wanted to add the verse "I cried watching the days" after B's assistant was talking about crying while watching some tv series with "days" in a title, when they were in a studio. Full of surprises :myjam:

12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yeah, it was her idea (or so I read a long time ago). Back in 2000/1999 she was fanatic about Titanic lol.

7 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

I remember watching some documentary and it turned out that Britney wanted to add the verse "I cried watching the days" after B's assistant was talking about crying while watching some tv series with "days" in a title, when they were in a studio. Full of surprises :myjam:

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Gonna post this with a list of songs on twitter seeing as everyone likes to think she can't write :donewithit:

1 minute ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Gonna post this with a list of songs on twitter seeing as everyone likes to think she can't write :donewithit:

np :)

That's why I think she said she doesn't know what Oops is really about on CK. It was just a random flow of thoughts and words, just for fun.:CPKney:

Some people here got butthurt because of what she said though :embarrassney:

17 hours ago, Mani911 said:

np :)

That's why I think she said she doesn't know what Oops is really about on CK. It was just a random flow of thoughts and words, just for fun.:CPKney:

Some people here got butthurt because of what she said though :embarrassney:

Exactly! I was just thinking about how it makes sense why she didn't know exactly what the song's about :carpoolney:

Archived