BOMT sold more than all of Beyonce's albums combined

ViciousVixen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The title is a lie but there's something that caught my attention. Sasha Fierce did 7.5M but it's actually half of that because it's a double CD. Is it fair to look a at things this way? I mean you're buying one album, when you go to the store and ask for Sasha Fierce you're given the whole thing. So why count it as double, especially since there's no way to purchase them separately? It feels rigged to inflate its sales like this.

Xtina's BTB was also a double CD but her sales don't count as 9M because allegedly it's not long enough. Makes this rule even more dumb.

23 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Stop the lies lol, inflating album sales won't make you a better fan, BOMT sold less than 30M, Beyonce is at around 35M

Its true but bomt sold not less than 30M. Even with the right selling pirated copies of 40-45 million.   Wrong to talk according to mediatraffic. As there is not included in most countries, we cant say updated of the sales. If we look at the Mediatraffic, Beyonce's sales not in the 35 million-ish. :drown:

8 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

Stupid comparison. No one sells 30 million albums nowadays with the exception of Adele! Not even Britney can sell 1 million albums worldwide!:howiroll:

If selling Adele, can sell to others. :shameless: Why don't they sell?:shameless:

Cuz, they couldn't be a phenomenon. :donewithit:

17 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Yup spill the hot tea on them

nappy headed beehive ******* :lmao:

That sounds a bit racist TBH 

I want to say something but I don't want to be ignorant with U. Smh!

16 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Can I report this racist person?

PLEASE PLEASE do ... I thought I was being overly sensitive 

18 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

Stupid comparison. No one sells 30 million albums nowadays with the exception of Adele! Not even Britney can sell 1 million albums worldwide!:howiroll:

Beyonce started releasing albums in 2003 and she has 6 of them which gives her the advantage in this comparison so I don't really see how it's that stupid. You're not comparing one album from 2000 to one from 2016.

Heck she even has Sasha Fierce's sales doubled because it's a double CD. She actually sold 3.25M of that album not 7.5M.

51 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I'm not racist lmao!! If u only knew :lmao: but hey don't be mad at me for callin a spade a spade doesn't mean I'm racist honey!! As a matter of fact I only sleep with mixed races :rihclap:

That's what they all say I'm not racist ... I have a black neighbor ... That doesn't make it better... A lot of racist people don't like black men but be trying to get with our black women... Doesn't make them any less racist TBH 

1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I'm not racist lmao!! If u only knew :lmao: but hey don't be mad at me for callin a spade a spade doesn't mean I'm racist honey!! As a matter of fact I only sleep with mixed races :rihclap:

Oh wow that makes you a saint. Thanks for sleeping with mulattos! Sounds like fetishization to me :shameless: and trust me I'm not a Politically correct police but I call a spade a spade

Why is it that Beyonce comes up on here and something remotely racist pops up? Like can y'all honestly not be immature and think before you say something. Why does this competition always come up. It's pathetic at this point

:shameless: if you hated her so much, you  guys sure talk about her a lot! We should honestly ban exhale from comparison threads because it always gets messy. I don't see y'all calling Rihanna nappy headed or Beyonce. Saying this neutral, Grow the **** up 

5 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

Oh wow that makes you a saint. Thanks for sleeping with mulattos! Sounds like fetishization to me :shameless: and trust me I'm not a Politically correct police but I call a spade a spade

Why is it that Beyonce comes up on here and something remotely racist pops up? Like can y'all honestly not be immature and think before you say something. Why does this competition always come up. It's pathetic at this point

:shameless: if you hated her so much, you  guys sure talk about her a lot!

Yes lots of Beyoncé talk on this forum I noticed. I don't care in the slightest about her but she obviously has a lot of them pressed here. It's cringy. :eheeek:

I'd rather use her fake political inclinations to blame her as hell, instead of using the boring tale of who sold more? I don't understand how people can like Beyoncé. Don't you see what she is doing to the black community? Isn't it disrespectful enough to report her? Because, I cannot handle her because of that. Fake woman af:whitneyshade:

I'm sorry if I came off racist because I really am not. I can see how it maybe came off that way but I was just being a little rude. I mean it is what it is.. God bless. And I love my chocolate so don't get it twisted and don't be ignorant and call me a fetish I can't help what I like ok  :lmao: & also u don't know me personally so stop the bullshit otherwise.. 

Archived