Hold On Tight Vocal Stems????

Brisketney

Okay okay, I've been absolutely addicted to Hold On Tight. It touches my heart so much and hits so close to home :mcry: I just really need those pure Britney vocal stems!!!!!!!!! Like seriously, I can hear Myah on the bridge (my favorite ******* part for goodness sake) and the part where she says "Hold On Tight". It really tainted the whole song when I found out Myah was on it :crying2: Any hackers out there that can get Britney's vocal stems for Hold On Tight? Or is it already out there? Because I can't find it...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brisketney said:

Okay okay, I've been absolutely addicted to Hold On Tight. It touches my heart so much and hits so close to home :mcry: I just really need those pure Britney vocal stems!!!!!!!!! Like seriously, I can hear Myah on the bridge and the part where she says "Hold On Tight". It really tainted the whole song when I found out Myah was on it :crying2: Any hackers out there that can get Britney's vocal stems for Hold On Tight? Or is it already out there? Because I can't find it...

:uknowit:

2 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I don't think there are any leaked stems for HOT

we have this tho 

I saw that tbh. It's soooooooo good but I'm not really sure whether they just lifted the vocals straight from the original track and pasted it right onto an acoustic mix. I hate whoever put Myah on Hold On Tight :wannadie:

Archived