Single #2 Idea: Get a double single in one video "Invitation" + "Slumber Party"

nakedsoldier

Invitation into DYWCO would work so much better. Imagine it, the innocent, but mature vibes of Invitation, angelic and bright.....

ending with ''Put Your Love All Over.....''

... and then there's an instrumental part, with elements of DYWCO, and we hear the ''Uhhuh'', and go into mature, yet quintessential Britney.

Britney can play two characters in the video (or two variations of one), an innocent, reserved 'invitation' Britney and a *** machine Britney, it'd be like 50 Shades of Grey, except with more Britney and less terrible writing.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, -Brit Brit- said:

Didnt Ariana do a double single? She released let me love you and into you at once. It was good to see which one would succeed.Β 

or are you talking about a 2 songs in one video? I haven't seen that before I think

Just releasing two songs as a single at the same time, whether it was like one song was for US and other was worldwide, or both were worldwide. GP is confused by that.

The OP has a somewhat missleading title. Making a video with Invitation as an intro song, just a part of the song, and then continue with another song which is the official single, that would be a cool thing. But having 2 singles at the same time is an awful idea.

Archived