Britney Spears and G-Eazy Tour!

princessphylicia

After that hot VMA performance by Britney and G-Eazy I was thinking they need to have a tour together! Headline together! That chemistry = FIRE!

Call it "GLORIOUS WHEN IT'S DARK OUT!" 

It will be EPIC!

Imagine Pop and HipHop fans combine! Arenas everywhere will be jumping dancing lit!

Hoping for another performance of "Make Me" at award shows and her Piece Of Me Vegas show has a special guest! 

And hoping for another song together!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a good idea since she's considered a has-been and stuck in Vegas by the gp, G-eazy would introduce her to a larger audience! I really love the idea, let the Glory era be the revival of Britney Spears. I just don't have any expectations from this era, but great visuals and good response from the gp. If the next era it's a flop then that's it for Britney...... she remains a legacy artist, but I have a good feeling because she delivered good music this time and she's putting her name out there, Billboard & Vmas. She should do the Superbowl!!!! 

I think it would be a great idea but maybe in a smaller scale like a mini tour etc. The chemistry was fire at the VMA's and he's a rising star who appeals to different audience that Brit at the moment. They seems to get a long perfectly :quirkney::quirkney:

Or at least another performance at iHeart etc

Archived