Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

We'll see. If there's one thing Lady Gaga is great at is promoting, ***** is a walking promotion. I'm honestly lowkey intrigued/worried to see what she has in store to promote this :boredashell:

+1.

If only she could give some lessons to Larry, maybe he would be less useless. :beynah:

Let's create a crowdfunding campaign to pay Team Britney a promotion course. :lessons:

First lesson: "How to release a decent music video"

Second lesson: "How to make deals with radio stations to play a song"

Third less: "How to hire dancers (and not zebras) for long awaited performances" :explainlol:

I've seen mixed opinions on Youtube comments but I like it, and I enjoy it more within each play. It's a grower :saycheese:

I'm not a Gaga stan, just a casual fan so may I ask, is this the first single off her new album? And are those pictures she posted teasers of the music video?

How do you think it'll do on the Hot 100? My guess is it'll debut on the Top 20

I don't think it's bad at all! I think it'll do moderately well as its Gaga and the general public do seem to like her. The thing is, I can imagine this song being a bonus track on the album. That's my only problem. 

Archived