Is "HARD TO FORGET YA" about VAMPIRES!?!?!

Alleyesonus_

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Hard to forget ya - The song about Vampires and their lives

All my life they told me bout a creature so hypnotic - Were they talking about Vampires? They can easily manipulate people (being hypnotic?)
But I guess I never thought it was true (Yeah) - Of course Britney didn't believe it because Vampires aren't real, or are they??
And now that I've seen you I've turned into a believer - Either her Vampire crush revealed himself as a Vampire or he turned Britney into one so that she would believe him.
Baby so much for what I thought I'd do (Yeah) - She think he's even sexier now and wants to do dirty stuff with him

Since I tasted you I got a craving - Here she's not talking about her Vampire crush, she's now talking about human blood. Since the first taste of human blood she can't help herself but wanting more and more
Shaking in the heat of the night - It so good she starts to shake, and of course she's out in the night because Vampires can't be out in the sun.
Oh, yeah, baby you got me misbehaving - She knows that what she's doing is wrong but she still can't get over the taste of blood
And I don't even know what is right - She gets confused because it feels so good but wrong at the same time.

It's just so hard to forget ya - She starts to realize more and more that what she's doing is wrong so she tries to stay away from human blood but it's so damn hard.
It's just so hard to forget ya
There's just something about ya
Something about ya
It's hard to forget ya

We're stuck here forever - Meaning that she and her vampire friends are stuck in this world forever since they have eternal lives.
Something about ya, 'bout ya
Something about ya
It's hard to forget ya
We're stuck here forever
Something about ya

Eyes locked on your body, **** features, so iconic
And I just can't keep my fingers away (no) 
- She fells in love with the human guy because he's **** and his blood taste great.
Your love got me faded
Keep it going, let's get wasted 
- She wants them to get wasted so that he doesn't feel the pain as she feed on him and because she don't want to feel any guilt.
Baby, so much for my poker face (oh) - She tries to hide the fact that she's a vampire so she puts on a poker face (doesn't work that well tho)

Then she basically keeps living like this for eternity :comingthru:

The songs on Glory are so deep and mysterious, I'm loving it :comingthru:

Omg and someone posted about Draculaney not to long ago too. Coincidence? I think not! I'm over Hilary Duffney and ready for Draculaney! :madance::madance::madance:

2 minutes ago, WholeHawaii said:

This makes sense. :soyeah:

Anyone else thought 'bout Scooby-Doo when reading this? :gloria:

I'm Fred :gloria: 

2 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

Omg and someone posted about Draculaney not to long ago too. Coincidence? I think not! I'm over Hilary Duffney and ready for Draculaney! :madance::madance::madance:

Our bodies are ready! :comingthru:

1 hour ago, brontyneyde said:

britney_sweet_vampire_by_nessasotto-d31n

42 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

Leaked unedited still from the ...Baby One More Time video.  Why were we so mesmerised? Because the video is cursed with her vampire seduction powers. :crying1:  They had to edit it to make her look more human.

gph06.png

THIS IS WHAT I CALL EVIDENCE! People need to WAKE UP! :comingthru:

Archived