Who is this guy?

12 hours ago, cho said:

Omg I know. Ew. He's creepy af but..

I was looking at all those pics thinking "****, this is every guy I ever date" :gloria:

he must love ha 

:wannadie:

lmao yes ***** same. i was like damn papi then realized that he looks like literally my exact type (hot w crazy eyes tbh)

but tbh impale me daddy

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Not sure what to think about him.

Maybe he's just doing is job, maybe he is a puppet assuring she doesn't cross the line regarding the cship.

Everyone on Britney team must be on suspect list, I will believe they're innocent once she is free and ready to choose who to work with, meamwhile people who are Jamie's chosen team.... No thank u.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

Not sure what to think about him.

Maybe he's just doing is job, maybe he is a puppet assuring she doesn't cross the line regarding the cship.

Everyone on Britney team must be on suspect list, I will believe they're innocent once she is free and ready to choose who to work with, meamwhile people who are Jamie's chosen team.... No thank u.

I do not know what is his proper title or whateva but he is something like a public appearance coordinator.. Probably he told her sth like - you need to do few more photos, you need to stay here longer, media needs more photos etc, and she was already fed up and wanted to go home...

On 9/7/2016 at 11:57 PM, Cookie Lyon said:

yup that was exactly during the X factor red carpet. She answering some questions while he was about to have a stroke! He was so scared of what she was saying. No wonder she is anxietic! So much pressure

That video came straight to my head. His eyes are nearly popping out his head while he looks back and forward between Britney and the interviewer. 

He looked like he wanted to just cover her mouth and walk away. It’s disgusting let the woman speak.

• Like 1