DYWCO video concept

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/9/2016 at 1:13 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

I was listening to the song and the style, lyrics, vocals and the random  guy/ group screaming projected this idea in my mind :

"Say you feel alone, that your day was the baddest..."

Britney starts of in her bed during the first verses being **** and then gets up and gets ready and walks down the street. 

When the first "Nobody - should be alone if they don't have to be " part comes up. She flirts with a guy and gives him a wink. ;)

They go to a dark alley to make out and the build up happens.. 

When the "Whatever you want " chanting starts, she starts ripping his clothes off and her teeth turn into fangs, eyes change.  (She turns into bloodthirsty vampire / succubus) she scratches him, feeds on him and when she is finished  throws him in a dumpster. Turns back to normal  " do you wanna come over?"

:omg:

11 minutes ago, Jite91 said:

Lol it took me by surprise, everything seemed so normal until that part :ehidk: tbh it made me laugh :bcutelaugh:

Well that's the element of surprise... We don't need another boring video.

And the chanting is very aggressive 

We need surprise, excitement and something to talk about and people would want to see if they hear about it ;)

Or do a Halloween special and release a 10 min long video with dywco + scary :carpoolney:

now imagine how iconic that would be if done correctly :lustney:

now also imagine how this would never happen cause they screwed up big time with MM and RCA had slashed their budget sorry to burst the bubble  :wannadie:

21 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Well that's the element of surprise... We don't need another boring video.

We need surprise, excitement and something to talk about and people would want to see if they hear about it ;)

Yeah you´re actually right, the problem is she would shoot this video and once it´s done she would see it´s too aggressive and promotes violence and she´s a mother and doesn´t want to be a bad role model for her sons, so she´ll scrap it and she´ll release one where she invites her friends to her house and start prank calling strangers to ask them if they wanna come over :awkblink:

And then Larry will say the original video just didn´t work :angietea::surething:

9 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Or do a Halloween special and release a 10 min long video with dywco + scary :carpoolney:

now imagine how iconic that would be if done correctly :lustney:

now also imagine how this would never happen cause they screwed up big time with MM and RCA had slashed their budget sorry to burst the bubble  :wannadie:

Love the idea, but to me ironically scary isn't scary at all.... It's a too poppy and happy song to fit hallowern in my opinion.

Whereas do you wanna come over has a very aggressive production and the vocals how she asks "do you wanna come over?" Has something of a vamp.

Get naked / freakshow  are more Halloween than scary :wannadie:

12 minutes ago, Jite91 said:

Yeah you´re actually right, the problem is she would shoot this video and once it´s done she would see it´s too aggresive and promotes violence and she´s a mother and doesn´t want to be a bad role model for her sons, so she´ll scrap it and she´ll release one where she invites her friends to her house and start prank calling strangers to ask them if they wanna come over :awkblink:

And then Larry will say the original video just didn´t work :angietea::surething:

Do you wanna come over for a slumber party? Girls pyjama party with ben &j jerries :hype:

Oh lordy :wannadie:

On 9/7/2016 at 2:13 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

I was listening to the song and the style, lyrics, vocals and the random  guy/ group screaming projected this idea in my mind :

"Say you feel alone, that your day was the baddest..."

Britney starts of in her bed during the first verses being **** and then gets up and gets ready and walks down the street. 

When the first "Nobody - should be alone if they don't have to be " part comes up. She flirts with a guy and gives him a wink. ;)

They go to a dark alley to make out and the build up happens.. 

When the "Whatever you want " chanting starts, she starts ripping his clothes off and her teeth turn into fangs, eyes change.  (She turns into bloodthirsty vampire / succubus) she scratches him, feeds on him and when she is finished  throws him in a dumpster. Turns back to normal  " do you wanna come over?"

" I could get into the kissing and touching "

Scene change: she's with some guy dancing classical dance  (or something like the oops performance) in vintage clothes.

Again when "Whatever you want" chanting starts, she turns into the succubus / vampire and kills him.

Same **** in different dating situations ******** clubs etc. You get the idea..

"Cause all you want is all I want " she's lying on the floor with all her dead victims and stroking their hair etc. 

Maybe a dance break at the last "Whatever you want" in her house with other creatures like an **** or house party or something like the sweet dreams interlude 

At the end she opens the door of her dark house looking innocent and says " do you wanna come over?" Winks  and you see her fangs

It's Like a small homage to Michael Jacksons thriller. And theres a small element of surprise 

Great timing as well, because Halloween is around the corner. ;)

And then she auditions the dead hotties 1 by 1 with her female dancers as they giggle like school girls and she has *** with a dead guy.

mariah.png.901139aad9208fd0621fb39a11a6f and everyone will deal

• 1 month later...

Archived