DYWCO video concept

ColdAsFire89

I was listening to the song and the style, lyrics, vocals and the random  guy/ group screaming projected this idea in my mind :

"Say you feel alone, that your day was the baddest..."

Britney starts of in her bed during the first verses being **** and then gets up and gets ready and walks down the street. 

When the first "Nobody - should be alone if they don't have to be " part comes up. She flirts with a guy and gives him a wink. ;)

They go to a dark alley to make out and the build up happens.. 

When the "Whatever you want " chanting starts, she starts ripping his clothes off and her teeth turn into fangs, eyes change.  (She turns into bloodthirsty vampire / succubus) she scratches him, feeds on him and when she is finished  throws him in a dumpster. Turns back to normal  " do you wanna come over?"

" I could get into the kissing and touching "

Scene change: she's with some guy dancing classical dance  (or something like the oops performance) in vintage clothes.

Again when "Whatever you want" chanting starts, she turns into the succubus / vampire and kills him.

Same **** in different dating situations ******** clubs etc. You get the idea..

"Cause all you want is all I want " she's lying on the floor with all her dead victims and stroking their hair etc. 

Maybe a dance break at the last "Whatever you want" in her house with other creatures like an **** or house party or something like the sweet dreams interlude 

At the end she opens the door of her dark house looking innocent and says " do you wanna come over?" Winks  and you see her fangs

It's Like a small homage to Michael Jacksons thriller. And theres a small element of surprise 

Great timing as well, because Halloween is around the corner. ;)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Yeah they delete old threads every now & then I noticed that too. :shameless:

That was my hit thread of a jealous crazy Britney spraying her perfume on the guy and unhealthy obsessiveness, stalking him and ultimately Killing him. because he was meeting a girl. I don't remember my whole plot.

Plot twist was  when he dies, an engraved ring with their name together falls out of the pocket and rolls on the floor and into a hole in the floor. The camera zooms in on it. So the girl he was meeting was just the jewelier He was meeting to make a special ring for her . But "Britney" will never find it. - so sad

16 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I was listening to the song and the style, lyrics, vocals and the random  guy/ group screaming projected this idea in my mind :

"Say you feel alone, that your day was the baddest..."

Britney starts of in her bed during the first verses being **** and then gets up and gets ready and walks down the street. 

When the first "Nobody - should be alone if they don't have to be " part comes up. She flirts with a guy and gives him a wink. ;)

They go to a dark alley to make out and the build up happens.. 

When the "Whatever you want " chanting starts, she starts ripping his clothes off and her teeth turn into fangs, eyes change.  (She turns into bloodthirsty vampire / succubus) she scratches him, feeds on him and when she is finished  throws him in a dumpster. Turns back to normal  " do you wanna come over?"

" I could get into the kissing and touching "

Scene change: she's with some guy dancing classical dance  (or something like the oops performance) in vintage clothes.

Again when "Whatever you want" chanting starts, she turns into the succubus / vampire and kills him.

Same **** in different dating situations ******** clubs etc. You get the idea..

"Cause all you want is all I want " she's lying on the floor with all her dead victims and stroking their hair etc. 

Maybe a dance break at the last "Whatever you want" in her house with other creatures like an **** or house party or something like the sweet dreams interlude 

At the end she opens the door of her dark house looking innocent and says " do you wanna come over?" Winks  and you see her fangs

It's Like a small homage to Michael Jacksons thriller. And theres a small element of surprise 

Great timing as well, because Halloween is around the corner. ;)

I agreed.  

%100 :bootyney:

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

That was my hit thread of a jealous crazy Britney spraying her perfume on the guy and unhealthy obsessiveness, stalking him and ultimately Killing him. because he was meeting a girl. I don't remember my whole plot.

Plot twist was  when he dies, an engraved ring with their name together falls out of the pocket and rolls on the floor and into a hole in the floor. The camera zooms in on it. So the girl he was meeting was just the jewelier He was meeting to make a special ring for her . But "Britney" will never find it. - so sad

Oh my goodness:idkney:! I love it mysterious all the way! :donewithit:

1 hour ago, tarotx said:

I like the idea. I don't see her wanting to kill people in her videos. Maybe they can all be Undead (as in she turns them and not that the whole thing didn't happen. Just to clarify) at the end? 

So they were being transformed as she lies with them and the last dance break they're dancing with her - thriller style ;)

Archived