Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

It's like her Team is setting her up to fail. :usher:

Beyonce doesn't even do interviews, let alone comedy segments like this. Why don't they go more that route? 

I can't for the life of me figure out why they're marketing her this way -- playing up her weaknesses, and ignoring her strengths. :nydisgust:

Her strengths right now are studio singing, and being a mom, a poke mom.

they had all the right slots booked, and the failed the **** to promote Glory in these segments and slots, the Today show was a lil disaster! it did nothing for Glory, this has done nothing but confirm single number 2 is DYWCO, The VMas was crucified by the GP and press with only what seems to be bribed outlets saying she was FYAH.

They have had the perfect opportunity and blown it, the MM video, the performances, not even being arsed to record pre-recorded backing for her to lip.

this is our Lotus!

Why have they put her out there to look so stupid.

We should have had the MM vid, new choreography, vegas should have halted for 6 months and she should have gone to ******* canada, europe, australia ******* china and beyond to promote this album!

When will we stop pretending that it's ok, were the fan base that has to settle for MINIMUM while others are being SLAYED

17 minutes ago, Denisa said:

Tbh i don't like this concept... Brit is very very cute but the whole celebrity thing i don't think is a good idea even is a joke.. the celebrities ar humans just like us... but our girl is so humble like always and that's why we love her 

Just now, colormefresh said:

I don't see how any Britney fan could complain about our humble queen? I loved it. :NYsassy:

because are Britney fan, they want a super diva aura ala beyonce:shameless: and britney was not awkward, weird, nervous,:nobitch: she was ashamed with others because britney never would act at this way:lanacackle: and like another comment says Ellen is very smart and loves britney she probably wanted that people see how humble she is:tiffanynod:

7 minutes ago, benbentomlinson said:

Her strengths right now are studio singing, and being a mom, a poke mom.

they had all the right slots booked, and the failed the **** to promote Glory in these segments and slots, the Today show was a lil disaster! it did nothing for Glory, this has done nothing but confirm single number 2 is DYWCO, The VMas was crucified by the GP and press with only what seems to be bribed outlets saying she was FYAH.

They have had the perfect opportunity and blown it, the MM video, the performances, not even being arsed to record pre-recorded backing for her to lip.

this is our Lotus!

Why have they put her out there to look so stupid.

We should have had the MM vid, new choreography, vegas should have halted for 6 months and she should have gone to ******* canada, europe, australia ******* china and beyond to promote this album!

When will we stop pretending that it's ok, were the fan base that has to settle for MINIMUM while others are being SLAYED

that is so ******* true :scalped:

52 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

LMAO at everybody saying they don't want it to be a single when 100% of this forum wanted it before

Wasnt that before we got the album though? this forum was debating out of the 4 songs we got which they thought would do well as the 2nd single. DYWCO was obviously everybody's choice over clumsy and ps :moorangu:

Archived