MAKE ME jumps back to #17 on the BB Hot 100! Will it ever reach a higher peak?

iZacaree

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she only performed more and promoted it ....

like...her team should see the difference prmo did...MM was selling like 12k and with just a performance and appearing at some shows, it got an enormous boost!

The song could totally become a hit. But I think there are no more promo performances in the near future...just the festivals so...if that's it then rip make me.

13 minutes ago, mauureee said:

If she only performed more and promoted it ....

like...her team should see the difference prmo did...MM was selling like 12k and with just a performance and appearing at some shows, it got an enormous boost!

The song could totally become a hit. But I think there are no more promo performances in the near future...just the festivals so...if that's it then rip make me.

That's such a damn shame. "Make Me" was a GREAT first single! It deserved a proper premiere, a killer music video (cough...cough...the original), and some amazing performances. Instead, we got a messy premiere which was preceded by leaks, a terrible music video, and a few "meh" performances. I really thought she was going to bring it this time around. It seemed like it was all starting out on such a positive note. Now it's just sinking like the Titanic... 

38 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

That's such a damn shame. "Make Me" was a GREAT first single! It deserved a proper premiere, a killer music video (cough...cough...the original), and some amazing performances. Instead, we got a messy premiere which was preceded by leaks, a terrible music video, and a few "meh" performances. I really thought she was going to bring it this time around. It seemed like it was all starting out on such a positive note. Now it's just sinking like the Titanic... 

She did OK at the VMAs. Her energy was good. Now as far as the Today show goes....:donewithit: The performance idea was just idiotic for her to sing "MM&I". She should have segued into another new song. Also the Make Me and "DYWCO" choreo is just MEH. She and her team really needed to put more time and effort into the song when it first came out. It stalled for too long, imo.

Archived