Isnt it ridiculous and hideous the fact that the Queen thief has more Vmas than Godney?

thrive94

2 hours ago, Justney said:

Where was Kanye then? He should have stopped her and said that Britney had the most iconic music video of all time (for that year).

I don't remember wtf Naughty Girl is or even what the hell the video ever was. In fact , I have a hard time remembering anything Beyonce ever did prior to Single Ladies other than Dangerous in Love song and the video wasn't nearly as iconic as anything Britney's ever done.

I bet godney couldnt even be there.lol Or that ***** bought that award

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I don't understand the hype around Beyonce at all. I like some of her singles but she is vastly overrated and she's nothing groundbreaking. I don't know why she has so many awards. Could it be some hardcore fan voting for her all the time? Are the awards rigged in some way? Didn't her father used to be her manager when she was in DC? 

and add Jay Z connections this is the answer:awkblink:

15 hours ago, Style. said:

Expectations: 

Reality:

Lemonade is the best visual happened this year so I don't get your hate! Of course the rest of her videograpgy is **** compared to Britneys, but let's take a look at Perfume, Pretty Girls and Make Me then we have the right to bash Lemonade! :liberatedaf:

Lemonade deserved it all. But the rest of Beyonce's catalog compared to Britney's?

lol

And not only Britney, there's still MJ, Madonna, Janet, Prince, Bowie with much more important videos than Beyonce.

They all were payed dust by MTV.

On 9/5/2016 at 8:05 PM, DaddySayzee said:

Britney in 2008: "I mean thanks but really ?.. Out of all the iconic videos I've made...":sofedup:

It's what confirmed to me that VMAs are bought and fake. Why in the world would Piece of Me get so many VMAs when Britney has Toxic,Oops,BOMT,Stronger,Slave,Womanizer,ect all under her belt and no wins for any of them.

Gurl Bye. The industry is fake:letitburn:

19 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

It's what confirmed to me that VMAs are bought and fake. Why in the world would Piece of Me get so many VMAs when Britney has Toxic,Oops,BOMT,Stronger,Slave,Womanizer,ect all under her belt and no wins for any of them.

Gurl Bye. The industry is fake:letitburn:

Didn't womanizer get best pop video?

but I get your gist lol

Archived