Isnt it ridiculous and hideous the fact that the Queen thief has more Vmas than Godney?

thrive94

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

Best Female Video

2004 Beyoncé – "Naughty Girl"

this is just ridiculous

This hurts to see.Toxic is like the best mv ever.lmao.I swear i havent watched the naughty girl video and i swear i dont even remember that song :orangu: 

Where was Kanye then? He should have stopped her and said that Britney had the most iconic music video of all time (for that year).

I don't remember wtf Naughty Girl is or even what the hell the video ever was. In fact , I have a hard time remembering anything Beyonce ever did prior to Single Ladies other than Dangerous in Love song and the video wasn't nearly as iconic as anything Britney's ever done.

8 hours ago, DaddySayzee said:

Britney in 2008: "I mean thanks but really ?.. Out of all the iconic videos I've made...":sofedup:

We all know that in 2008 was more of a "pity" award for piece of me video. Just to give her back confidence and put her in the spotlight again.

Tbh most of the award shows are redicilous these days, it's more about popularity than creativity.  

Archived