Spillin' tea, Single #2

Aymama

24 minutes ago, tarotx said:

I doubt Rihanna would appear in a Britney video but I do like the idea of a glass house slumber Party. 

They're fans of eachother and Rihanna got her on S&M even when Britney wasn't at her best, (FF era) so if they somehow got Rihanna to feature on the track I think it'd be huge. But even just a cameo would be huge. :lustney:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Aymama said:

They're fans of eachother and Rihanna got her on S&M even when Britney wasn't at her best, (FF era) so if they somehow got Rihanna to feature on the track I think it'd be huge. But even just a cameo would be huge. :lustney:

Rihanna's Twitter followers (or Britney's fans invading) picked Britney - it wasn't Britney's team. 

2 minutes ago, tarotx said:

Rihanna's Twitter followers (or Britney's fans invading) picked Britney - it wasn't Britney's team. 

It wouldn't have happened had Rihanna not been there for it. It's like politics, they'll ask you to vote but it's not like your vote actually matters. Lol 

7 minutes ago, tarotx said:

Yeah but Rihanna is getting nothing commercial out of this idea. 

If it was done properly (which never seems to be the case) she would be. It'd be massive for both of them. Plus tell me Rih wouldn't sound perfect on the "no no no no, you and aye-aye-aye" :yesplease:

6 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Her revenge. Slumber Party Rihmix #1 WW. When will Beyonka and her singles of Limonada? 

Well, a Rihanna remix isn't the original post idea. She might do a remix since she seems to record non-stop. But right now Britney is more likely to have Fifth Harmony (or someone else on the same management or a lower to mid artist on RCA) than Rihanna just show up....

Rihanna (VV award + she's a huge fan + Rihanna is slaying) cameo with them recreating a slumber party but full of curious women. Bras and panties with a few white see-through tops. Dance routine in a bedroom with the walls made of glass so everybody can see them. (I'm feeling the Spearit :werk:)  

4 minutes ago, Brit_love said:

what does it feels like to get high?  i know, not the point of the thread

but it just that just seems so weird to me :donewithit:

:quirkney: It's hard to describe tbh. It's different for everyone I think, but the general consensus is that you understand things or think about things on a deeper level than you normally would :cigney:

Archived