Spillin' tea, Single #2

Aymama

Got high and listened to the album.. 

:letitburn: = Me tbh

My findings;

Ok, Slumber Party or Just Luv Me for single #2 tbh :howiroll:

slumber party's video could literally be Britney's "**** men, I'm going lesbo" statement. *for non-believers, carpool karaoke/radio interview- ADELE, not Odell, being her celebrity crush, say hi* :embarrassed: 

Rihanna (VV award + she's a huge fan + Rihanna is slaying) cameo with them recreating a slumber party but full of curious women. Bras and panties with a few white see-through tops. Dance routine in a bedroom with the walls made of glass so everybody can see them. (I'm feeling the Spearit :werk:)  

or just luv me's video being set on a stage, having an iconic message about how she just wants the public/fan base/world to just love her. She just wants respect and to finally move on from what has happened. (Which I actually feel the song is about) :crying11:

Maybe I'm just reaching too hard for that #1 ;)

Opinions/thoughts? :queenflopga:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Aymama said:

Got high and listened to the album.. :letitburn: = Me tbh

My findings;

Ok, Slumber Party or Just Luv Me for single #2 tbh :howiroll:

slumber party's video could literally be Britney's "**** men, I'm going lesbo" statement. *for non-believers, carpool karaoke/radio interview- ADELE, not Odell, being her celebrity crush, say hi* :embarrassed: 

Rihanna (VV award + she's a huge fan + Rihanna is slaying) cameo with them recreating a slumber party but full of curious women. Bras and panties with a few white see-through tops. Dance routine in a bedroom with the walls made of glass so everybody can see them. (I'm feeling the Spearit :werk:)  

or just luv me's video being set on a stage, having an iconic message about how she just wants the public/fan base/world to just love her. She just wants respect and to finally move on from what has happened. (Which I actually feel the song is about) :crying11:

Maybe I'm just reaching too hard for that #1 ;)

Opinions/thoughts? :queenflopga:

Can I have what you been smoking? Love the idea of Just Luv me tbh! When I drunk, I always imagine how I could have done MM choreo! ha ha :bootyney:

14 minutes ago, Lonndo said:

Can I have what you been smoking? Love the idea of Just Luv me tbh! When I drunk, I always imagine how I could have done MM choreo! ha ha :bootyney:

I'm a creative but Washington's weed is fire tbh :donewithit:

Keep slayin' that drunk choreo, maybe one day we'll get noticed by her team :overwhelm:

for kids, teeens and people who go to clubs,...younger she must have strong single and that is

single #2 - Do You Wanna Come Over? that can be ICONIC just like Work *****, Oooops I Did It Again, Hit Me Baby...

single #3 Love Me Down, HOT song, catchy, good vocals, style....and general public will LOVE IT!

single #4 JUST LOVE ME, beeautiful song, amazing lyrics, slow, moody, chill...

single #5 JUST LIKE ME can be huge HIT too, girly, catchy song, so good!   

single #6 SLUMBER PARTY perfect song to end this era with LIVE video clip from Las Vegas

10 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

Rihanna and Britney having a slumber party would be the hottest thing of 2016 by far!:lookingforafk:

Their billboard performance would literally be foretelling 8.gif

11 minutes ago, criminal777 said:

for kids, teeens and people who go to clubs,...younger she must have strong single and that is

single #2 - Do You Wanna Come Over? that can be ICONIC just like Work *****, Oooops I Did It Again, Hit Me Baby...

single #3 Love Me Down, HOT song, catchy, good vocals, style....and general public will LOVE IT!

single #4 JUST LOVE ME, beeautiful song, amazing lyrics, slow, moody, chill...

single #5 JUST LIKE ME can be huge HIT too, girly, catchy song, so good!   

single #6 SLUMBER PARTY perfect song to end this era with LIVE video clip from Las Vegas

:wannadie:

59 minutes ago, Aymama said:

I'm a creative but Washington's weed is fire tbh :donewithit:

Keep slayin' that drunk choreo, maybe one day we'll get noticed by her team :overwhelm:

Need to travel to Washington for that weed then. Weed in London sucks. Yaaaas! Let's do a choreo; you high, slothy  & stoned and me drunk, hyper & obnoxiously **** ( avacado face kind of **** tho; you know). Will be perfect! Brinny dahling & her team will notice us defo! :embarrassney:

Archived