This Leg POM M&Gs

Jamiea1112

Just miss scrolling through in the one place for the m&g pictures as they bring me such joy and can't find any original thread. 

That's mine from last week. Ideally wanted a funny goofy one but after we were speaking and the photographer got us together she put her hand around my back and put her hand on my back. I just froze and smiled. But I'm definitely still happy with it. Ha!

Y'all see the Poke-mom Tshirt she wore at recent ones :idkney:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Just miss scrolling through in the one place for the m&g pictures as they bring me such joy and can't find any original thread. 

That's mine from last week. Ideally wanted a funny goofy one but after we were speaking and the photographer got us together she put her hand around my back and put her hand on my back. I just froze and smiled. But I'm definitely still happy with it. Ha!

Y'all see the Poke-mom Tshirt she wore at recent ones :idkney:

Nice one! :)

7 hours ago, MAG said:

Ha I thought I was the only one who thought this. I love the idea of meeting her, but I don't know if i actually would if I had the chance. :yesokay:

How come? They DO say to never meet your idol I suppose. 

I was was reluctant to do the 2nd m&g as last year when I done it I was the only one that night so it was such an amazing 1-2-1 experience and I knew I'd never get that again. However weighing it up... I was like 'if you had the chance to relive the best day of your life again, would you?!' And the answer was DUH! Ha. 

Id id tell any fan to save and do it:lustney:

16 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

How come? They DO say to never meet your idol I suppose. 

I was was reluctant to do the 2nd m&g as last year when I done it I was the only one that night so it was such an amazing 1-2-1 experience and I knew I'd never get that again. However weighing it up... I was like 'if you had the chance to relive the best day of your life again, would you?!' And the answer was DUH! Ha. 

Id id tell any fan to save and do it:lustney:

Yeah thats true, and I'm glad you got the experience, especially the 1 on 1! I think I would probably be a nervous wreck or something lol 

But who knows! It would probably turn out fine and I'd never regret it if I did.  :saycheese:

7 hours ago, MAG said:

Yeah thats true, and I'm glad you got the experience, especially the 1 on 1! I think I would probably be a nervous wreck or something lol 

But who knows! It would probably turn out fine and I'd never regret it if I did.  :saycheese:

100% you wouldn't regret it. Promise! Get saving haha :carpoolney:

Archived