About that first Make Me snippet...

Unusual You

I'm talking about the very first time we heard a part of the song, from that video with the two dancers talking. (I think it was during the auditions for the MV/first day of shooting or sth?)

You can hear it here : 

Does anyone hear a man's voice from 0:20 to 0:24 in addition to Britney's? It doesn't sound like G-Eazy. Maybe there was another rapper originally attached to the project?

Or maybe it's just another guy talking in the room and I'm a flop. What do y'all think?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops forgot to quote you 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It's them talking. It's not even to the rap part yet. 

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

That's just one of the backup dancers tbh :saycheese:

7 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It was the dancer talking in the video, Make Me was playing in the background.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Unusual You said:

oops forgot to quote you 

I still think it's just dancers in the background. Besides, it's not at the part of the song where G-Eazy/a rapper comes in.

They're at the lyric: "Can tell you want me / By the way I see you star in' 'cross the room, babe / No shame in the game, just cut the ****, be honest / Yeah you know what you gotta do tonight, do tonight." And then it goes into the pre chorus!

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I still think it's just dancers in the background. Besides, it's not at the part of the song where G-Eazy/a rapper comes in.

They're at the lyric: "Can tell you want me / By the way I see you star in' 'cross the room, babe / No shame in the game, just cut the ****, be honest / Yeah you know what you gotta do tonight, do tonight." And then it goes into the pre chorus!

Yes exactly, which is why I thought it was weird. But you're right, it must be some guy talking elsewhere in the room in addition to the two dancers. Nevermind ! :moorangu:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Unusual You said:

Yes exactly, which is why I thought it was weird. But you're right, it must be some guy talking elsewhere in the room in addition to the two dancers. Nevermind ! :moorangu:

I remember replaying this clip constantly because this is exactly what I had dreamed ha first single to sound like :otears: And I was slayed when it turned out to be true! :wontcry: But I also remember hating those dancers for talking over the track nnnnnnn :moorangu:

Archived