Ranked No.1 female singer in the 2000s!!

Bris

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

we're all hitting 30 and either marrying, divorcing or raising a liter of kids. hating our jobs, trying to stay fit and not go broke

this is very true. i know a lot of peers are britney fans...they're just not in that stage in our life anymore to fangirl super hard. 

i on the other hand.....am able to do both. lmao

34 minutes ago, Bris said:

And they say Beyonka is the queen b:tiffeyeroll:

I say this all the time. Beyonce relied of the comfort of her parents and DC for years before she went solo and even then she clung onto Jay Z

Britney has been on her own since before MMC and danced and performed her way to the top outlasting and outshining everyyone including Beyonce. Britney never felt forced upon us. We are drawn to her she is just something so special. Beyonce is forced. The media forced people to follow and appreciate her.

Just now, ViciousVixen said:

I say this all the time. Beyonce relied of the comfort of her parents and DC for years before she went solo and even then she clung onto Jay Z

Britney has been on her own since before MMC and danced and performed her way to the top outlasting and outshining everyyone including Beyonce. Britney never felt forced upon us. We are drawn to her she is just something so special. Beyonce is forced. The media forced people to follow and appreciate her.

Remember when Beyonce was the opening act of Britney back in the days?:arianabye:

Archived