I hope she start film the Next MV in 2 weeks.

HotAsIce.ve

Her last Piece Of Me Show until October 19, it's on September 10. I hope her team right now is doing a amazing rain of ideas for the next music video. She needs film the video on the week of (12-18 of September) and release that video maximum the 2nd week of October. Because when she hit the stage on October 19 she is basically busy all day all night on Vegas for 1 month until November 19.

I think if her team release this weekend the Remix of the VMA Make Me can hold up until late September (the song is doing great on iTunes and Spotify but I don't think the radios will pick up and make the song a hit) when she start Promote the Album and the 2nd Single on Europe with the Apple Festival (the iHeartRadio festival it's not aired on TV live, they aired like 2 weeks later on The CW) hoping she do a Promotion Tour on Europe like Womanizer, maybe 1 performance in the UK and another on France for the 2nd Single. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Her last Piece Of Me Show until October 19, it's on September 10. I hope her team right now is doing a amazing rain of ideas for the next music video. She needs film the video on the week of (12-18 of September) and release that video maximum the 2nd week of October. Because when she hit the stage on October 19 she is basically busy all day all night on Vegas for 1 month until November 19.

I think if her team release this weekend the Remix of the VMA Make Me can hold up until late September (the song is doing great on iTunes and Spotify but I don't think the radios will pick up and make the song a hit) when she start Promote the Album and the 2nd Single on Europe with the Apple Festival (the iHeartRadio festival it's not aired on TV live, they aired like 2 weeks later on The CW) hoping she do a Promotion Tour on Europe like Womanizer, maybe 1 performance in the UK and another on France for the 2nd Single. 

THE DREAM ^

THE REALITY:

4784025745_121d1b3ff2.jpg

Archived