Do You Wanna Come Over video shoot?

Born2Die

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Didn't Xtina do the Marie Antoinette thing in her "What a Girl Wants" video? Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly...

LOL she did

i didnt know it, i just youtubed it

but its not the whole video and it looked cheaped

and shes not remembered for it

i think if britney did it right it could be iconic

7 minutes ago, Nando. said:

LOL she did

i didnt know it, i just youtubed it

but its not the whole video and it looked cheaped

and shes not remembered for it

i think if britney did it right it could be iconic

Christina+Aguilera+What+A+Girl+Wants+Mus

Haha I thought so! Britney's always been my #1 but as a kid I also stanned for Christina and Jessica Simpson :dorkney:

14 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

LOL! Do you really think that the GP prefer Slumber Party?? :quirkney: Go and play both songs to your friends and see :wannadie:

I have...and that's why I'm REALLY worried if DYWCO becomes a single. So far, only Britney stans and critics who already like Brit have reacted positively to DYWCO. :idkney:Two of my non-fan besties even compared the male vocals in the chorus to the horrific male screaming in Ariana Grande's "Focus." :ohnoney:

ETA: No shade intended, I personally like the song and LOVE the performance for it! I just genuinely think it'll flop as a single.

37 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I have...and that's why I'm REALLY worried if DYWCO becomes a single. So far, only Britney stans and critics who already like Brit have reacted positively to DYWCO. :idkney:Two of my non-fan besties even compared the male vocals in the chorus to the horrific male screaming in Ariana Grande's "Focus." :ohnoney:

ETA: No shade intended, I personally like the song and LOVE the performance for it! I just genuinely think it'll flop as a single.

I think Liar is the most commercial universal song of the album. Anybody can relate to denouncing a liar. Break ups, etc, those things are universal. And is a powerful sing along song. If it was me, Liar would be 2nd single, even though I prefer other songs like No seas cortes

Archived