Britney's DJ Mustard Track "Mood Ring" Will Make You Feel Things

Jordan Miller

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/26/2016 at 10:15 PM, TurnTheLightsOut* said:

Flawed logic.Britney hated Bombastic Love & Cinderella and they were both on the standard edition of Britney. He About To Lose me was one of  Britney's favs from FF & it was deluxe only, Don't Hang Up was one of her favorites from the ITZ sessions & it was a Japan/ep track, Scary is the only song Britney wrote on FF & it was a Japan track, Britney even wanted Get Back to be the lead from Blackout at one point and it was a Japan track. Stop assuming.

It's also available on iTunes in some countries, at least in mine. I downloaded it from there.

is mood ring even confirm as japanese edition bonus? :angietea:

because i read at the description at ebay.com and this is what it says:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRITNEY-SPEARS-Glory-CD-JAPAN-SICP-4953-NEW-SEALED-FAST-SHIPPING-bonus-trk-/252512691900?hash=item3acaede6bc:g:we8AAOSwawpXvvt~

FIRST PRESS BENEFITS / PRE-ORDER INFO:  No seller can in good-faith guarantee the inclusion of first-press benefits with this CD in a pre-order situation.  Some sellers offering the Japanese edition may claim if you purchase (or, rather, pre-order) this CD from them, it will include first press benefits (like the extra poster).  This is misleading and fundamentally incorrect, as it is impossible for anyone to know if the CD they will receive will include the benefits.  The reason is simple: until the actual release date, all orders for the CD are treated as pre-orders.  While information may be available as to how many of the first issues may contain first-press benefits (for example, first 10,000 sold may come with extras), information about how many have already been sold or pre-ordered in Japan at any given moment, is not published anywhere. Thus, when placing a pre-order on any Japanese site, there is no way to know at that moment if you are the 5000th person to place a pre-order for the CD (thus guaranteeing your copy will have first press benefits) or, if you're the 50,000th person to pre-order the item.  Any claim to the contrary is misleading.  Alas, the best way to increase the likelihood of your copy of the CD having first press benefits is to pre-order as quickly as possible.  Unlike some sellers, we actually place an order for your CD immediately after you place your pre-order with us on eBay.  We don't wait until the CDs ship to store shelves in Tokyo, as by that time the first press benefit copies are usually long sold-out (for pre-orders).  Thus, to increase the likelihood your edition will come with first press benefits, your copy will be pre-ordered within hours of you placing your pre-order with us on eBay.

my point even it is written that mood ring as japanese bonus edition but still we cant be sure it is, because the sellers (just like us) dont know exactly, or even sure. 

is there any receipts that say mood ring definitely japanese edition bonus track, other than from the sellers in ebay?? i mean official statement. :mhmsureny:

i just need to know before i regret pre order those in ebay. :cigney:

6 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

is mood ring even confirm as japanese edition bonus? :angietea:

because i read at the description at ebay.com and this is what it says:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRITNEY-SPEARS-Glory-CD-JAPAN-SICP-4953-NEW-SEALED-FAST-SHIPPING-bonus-trk-/252512691900?hash=item3acaede6bc:g:we8AAOSwawpXvvt~

FIRST PRESS BENEFITS / PRE-ORDER INFO:  No seller can in good-faith guarantee the inclusion of first-press benefits with this CD in a pre-order situation.  Some sellers offering the Japanese edition may claim if you purchase (or, rather, pre-order) this CD from them, it will include first press benefits (like the extra poster).  This is misleading and fundamentally incorrect, as it is impossible for anyone to know if the CD they will receive will include the benefits.  The reason is simple: until the actual release date, all orders for the CD are treated as pre-orders.  While information may be available as to how many of the first issues may contain first-press benefits (for example, first 10,000 sold may come with extras), information about how many have already been sold or pre-ordered in Japan at any given moment, is not published anywhere. Thus, when placing a pre-order on any Japanese site, there is no way to know at that moment if you are the 5000th person to place a pre-order for the CD (thus guaranteeing your copy will have first press benefits) or, if you're the 50,000th person to pre-order the item.  Any claim to the contrary is misleading.  Alas, the best way to increase the likelihood of your copy of the CD having first press benefits is to pre-order as quickly as possible.  Unlike some sellers, we actually place an order for your CD immediately after you place your pre-order with us on eBay.  We don't wait until the CDs ship to store shelves in Tokyo, as by that time the first press benefit copies are usually long sold-out (for pre-orders).  Thus, to increase the likelihood your edition will come with first press benefits, your copy will be pre-ordered within hours of you placing your pre-order with us on eBay.

my point even it is written that mood ring as japanese bonus edition but still we cant be sure it is, because the sellers (just like us) dont know exactly, or even sure. 

is there any receipts that say mood ring definitely japanese edition bonus track, other than from the sellers in ebay?? i mean official statement. :mhmsureny:

i just need to know before i regret pre order those in ebay. :cigney:

sis

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SICP-4953

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/britneyspears/discography/SICP-4953

:quirkney:

2 minutes ago, Slurper said:

alright thanks, i just need confirmation, even tho the words are in japanese, that i dont even understand, i copied and pasted it on google and it shows lots of ring in image. lol, i guess it means ring. lol, yeah kinda confim the title, but still lol :quirkney: :idkney: 

Archived