Britney's DJ Mustard Track "Mood Ring" Will Make You Feel Things

Jordan Miller

Just now, fatal.attraction said:

If mood ring was loved by britney she could have put it in the standard or deluxe version of glory so dont expect too much of the song

Flawed logic.Britney hated Bombastic Love & Cinderella and they were both on the standard edition of Britney. He About To Lose me was one of  Britney's favs from FF & it was deluxe only, Don't Hang Up was one of her favorites from the ITZ sessions & it was a Japan/ep track, Scary is the only song Britney wrote on FF & it was a Japan track, Britney even wanted Get Back to be the lead from Blackout at one point and it was a Japan track. Stop assuming.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, bboy said:

How come only **** guys are in this thread ? :lanacackle:

Btw dude where have you been the last 14895415618655 months ? Mood Ring is the DJ Mustard song

and where is the song?? :ahhh:

25 minutes ago, bboy said:

Will be released along the japanese edition aroud 15th september I don't remember the exact day

Ohh, thank you bboy

3 hours ago, TurnTheLightsOut* said:

Flawed logic.Britney hated Bombastic Love & Cinderella and they were both on the standard edition of Britney. He About To Lose me was one of  Britney's favs from FF & it was deluxe only, Don't Hang Up was one of her favorites from the ITZ sessions & it was a Japan/ep track, Scary is the only song Britney wrote on FF & it was a Japan track, Britney even wanted Get Back to be the lead from Blackout at one point and it was a Japan track. Stop assuming.

Where is the proof she hated "Cinderella"? that's my FAVORITE off that album :(

3 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

If mood ring was loved by britney she could have put it in the standard or deluxe version of glory so dont expect too much of the song

Yet most the bonus tracks are better than whats on ha albums, besides the 5 bonus tracks on the Deluxe slay several on the standard edition.

8 hours ago, TurnTheLightsOut* said:

u know what ur right.. i think mood ring is gonna be a killer song that she doesnt want it to go to waste because it doesnt fit the album vibe, but its still so good.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
8 hours ago, TurnTheLightsOut* said:

I love Cinderella and Bombastic Love. Where did she say that she hated them??

15 minutes ago, Gimmegimmemore123 said:

I love Cinderella and Bombastic Love. Where did she say that she hated them??

Partial Bombastic reciepts:34gr290.jpg

Cinderella was a behind the scenes conflict with Max over writing credits apparently, she also thought both tracks didn't fit the mature theme of the album and wanted them excluded 

9 hours ago, TurnTheLightsOut* said:

Wait where's the receipts for her hating Bombastic & Cinderella? :waitwhat: I've never heard this before and Bombastic was my jam for awhile 

Archived