Today Show: How big are the chances she's doing an acoustic version of Make me?

Guido

I know guys... maybe just wishful thinking, but how AMAZING would it be if Britney stripped down the evrsion even more and performed an acoustic version of Make me LIVE on the today show... she could shut the haters down for good. I'm so 100 per cent sure that she is capable of doing it and slay those live vocals. If she just sits down on a chair and has a piano and maybe some strings behind her. How awesome would that be? :otears::scalped: That would kill me on a whole new level!!! Anyways... no matter what she comes up with... I'm so slayed with her this era... Can't wait for her Ellen skit. She is on such a high.... and she is happy. That is most important. :) 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Slim :moorangu:

Britney's version of a "live" singing performance never involves any actual singing on the same day. Pre-recorded vocals and no dancing is the only "acoustic" we'd get :angietea:

Exactly :quirkney:

When Britney Spears sings "live", she means she'll be present on stage :rihclap:

Probably actually singing live but with mic turned off  :CPKney:

3 hours ago, Guido said:

I know guys... maybe just wishful thinking, but how AMAZING would it be if Britney stripped down the evrsion even more and performed an acoustic version of Make me LIVE on the today show... she could shut the haters down for good. I'm so 100 per cent sure that she is capable of doing it and slay those live vocals. If she just sits down on a chair and has a piano and maybe some strings behind her. How awesome would that be? :otears::scalped: That would kill me on a whole new level!!! Anyways... no matter what she comes up with... I'm so slayed with her this era... Can't wait for her Ellen skit. She is on such a high.... and she is happy. That is most important. :) 

you don't even know how hard i'm praying for this to happen. she could definitely pull it off - sadly i don't think she'll try. :kidcries:

Archived