Everyone's talking about Britney's performance.

khaleesi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, masonlyon said:

Here's a thought, instead of blaming her f-in team maybe u could consider it was Britney's idea and also just shut up and enjoy the promo we're getting. Poor Britney can't do anything right by half of her fans eyes!

I'm not blaming her at all... And i'm just saying what other people are saying about the performance. As i said, i liked it because i'm her fan, but being honest it was not up to the vma's level. 

16 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

I lost so many brain cells reading this. :watrusayin:

Why ? lol 

You're still melting down about this? Im over it. One thing for sure Britney always does the unexpected. Everyone expected iconic (including me) and she didn't do that

I also highly suspect that Beyonce is buying copies of Lemonade to make that performance seem more iconic than it was. No one saw that ****. The ratings were low as ****.

Purposely overshadowing everbody and publicity stunts are so early 2000's and for teenagers and early 20 somethings. Even famewhore Justin's *** stopped trying to do that back in 2004.

I think even back in the early 2000s she wasnt trying to get as much press as she did. She wanted to do something interesting and be more ****. Her talent mixed with Wade Robsons production design and coreo was the perfect storm to make her performance iconic. She wasnt trying to be iconic she just was. That also helped in making it iconic because it's so organic. You rarely can manufacture iconic moments.

Beyonce looks ridiculous trying to chase Britney's 2000 era fame as a 35 year old mother. Blue at 4 years old is more mature than her mom.  Her performance will not be remembered in 15 years because no one's will. Everyone has seen everything. 

If indeed those are real people buying the album because of this stunt, that's the way the market is now, marketing over quality. Look at Samsung over Sony. Hewlett Packard over Lenovo. Britney doesn't follow trends. 

Beyonce will always be a trendy paint by the numbers black pop idol, famous because if America doesnt have a top black female star every 15 years it will fall into the ocean or something. 

Let Beyonce have her day, she will never be as facinating or iconic as Britney.

4 hours ago, lolo. said:

I am sorry about your mum and friends. Beyoncé is just taking benefits of the horrors of the black community, but for the gp she is the hero of the black community now.. blind people=dumb society :trash:

The "horrors of the black community"? Take your priveledged butt and take a seat.  So sick of the Beyonce bashing, like how immature is that people feed the need to take an artist down to stan for Britney? It's not necessary.  You don't have to like Beyonce at all, but the racism on this board is really disgusting.  Also. reporting

15 minutes ago, SashayFierce said:

The "horrors of the black community"? Take your priveledged butt and take a seat.  So sick of the Beyonce bashing, like how immature is that people feed the need to take an artist down to stan for Britney? It's not necessary.  You don't have to like Beyonce at all, but the racism on this board is really disgusting.  Also. reporting

You can report me every time you want honey. I don't really care about your opinion. Firstly, because you are accusing me of something I AM NOT, without knowing me. It would be more appropiate to ask me what I mean by saying "horrors of the black community" instead of accusing me of racism, when honey, I am sure I know about sociology more than you know. I can feel NO RESPECT for an artist like Beyoncé, because she started to talk about the unjustified killing of black people in the US when this topic got popular/controversial in the media, a nice reminder black people has been ******** in the US more than 10 years, more than 30 and even centuries ago, so it is kind disrespecful from a singer like Beyoncé to discuss about THIS NOW, IN 2016. Why not before? Wasn't this topic relevant enough in 2009 when she was singing she was a "DIVA"? Look honey, Madonna defended/supported the minorities since the very beginning of her career, she was bashed, dragged more than Beyoncé will ever be, for defending something NOBODY did, this is BRAVERY and RESPECT. Beyoncé supports now the BLACK COMMUNITY because now it's the new thing. But what about the Muslim lives in Syria? what about the RACISIM in Orient? Why does not Beyoncé takes a minutes to DEFEND those people who are killed everyday in Africa/Orient/Asia?Because it's not a thing? Maybe in 2020 when #Muslimlivesmatter becomes a thing in the US, artists like Beyoncé would start to talk about this in her albums. Artists like M.I.A tries with every record to expose the horrors of society and the horrors of the white people's suppression against the minorities. Emma Watson gave a powerful speech about Feminism, she created a campaign to support feminism and spread the ideology, when will Beyoncé? Beyoncé is one of the most hypocrite persons in the music industry, and if you want to support her, go with it and demonstrate how blind society is. But honey, before accusing me of RACIST, take a minute to know me better. NEXT, and I should be reporting you. Bye.

Just now, lolo. said:

You can report me every time you want honey. I don't really care about your opinion. Firstly, because you are accusing me of something I AM NOT, without knowing me. It would be more appropiate to ask me what I mean by saying "horrors of the black community" instead of accusing me of racism, when honey, I am sure I know about sociology more than you know. I can feel NO RESPECT for an artist like Beyoncé, because she started to talk about the unjustified killing of black people in the US when this topic got popular/controversial in the media, a nice reminder black people has been ******** in the US more than 10 years, more than 30 and even centuries ago, so it is kind disrespecful from a singer like Beyoncé to discuss about THIS NOW, IN 2016. Why not before? Was this topic relevant enough in 2009 when she was singing she was a "DIVA"? Look honey, Madonna defended/supported the minorities since the very beginning of her career, she was bashed, dragged more than Beyoncé will ever be, for defending something NOBODY did, this is BRAVERY and RESPECT. Beyoncé supports now the BLACK COMMUNITY because now it's the new thing. But what about the Muslim lives in Syria? what about the RACISIM in Orient? Why does not Beyoncé takes a minutes to DEFEND those people who are killed everyday? Because it's not a thing? Maybe in 2020 when #Muslimlivesmatter becomes a thing in the US, artists like Beyoncé would start to talk about this in her albums. Artists like M.I.A tries with every record toe expose the horrors of society and the horrors of the white people suppression against the minorities. Beyoncé is one of the most hypocrite persons in the music industry, and if you want to support her, go with it. But honey, before accusing me of RACIST, take a minute to know me better. NEXT, and I should be reporting you. Bye.

You cannot seriously say "the horrors of the black community" and SERIOUSLY not expect that to be racist?  Have you not ever met happy, well educated black people? What is wrong with you?  Get off your high horse.  No artist EVER has to get political.  Just because YOU don't approve of what Beyonce does, does not take away the significance of what it means to other people.  You are seriously out of your mind.  Don't even play politics with me, and don't assume other people don't care.  Get a grip and stop being racist and justifying with it "what abouts" - you are not Beyonce and you don't get to dictate what she chooses to do as an artist.  Again, take a seat and chill out with your mess.

24 minutes ago, SashayFierce said:

You cannot seriously say "the horrors of the black community" and SERIOUSLY not expect that to be racist?  Have you not ever met happy, well educated black people? What is wrong with you?  Get off your high horse.  No artist EVER has to get political.  Just because YOU don't approve of what Beyonce does, does not take away the significance of what it means to other people.  You are seriously out of your mind.  Don't even play politics with me, and don't assume other people don't care.  Get a grip and stop being racist and justifying with it "what abouts" - you are not Beyonce and you don't get to dictate what she chooses to do as an artist.  Again, take a seat and chill out with your mess.

WTF are you saying? You are sick. By the "horrors of the black community" I mean all the unjustified killings of black people in the US (something  Beyoncé is now exposing in her performances/videos), the unequality in politics/economic/social terms of this community, THIS IS A HORROR for them, and if you don't get my point, educate yourself and stop being that ignorant please. And the rest of your comment is just BULLSHIT; "No artist EVER has to get political" wtf?????????????!!! Beyoncé turned into a political artist, are you blind? Madonna is a political artist, M.I.A, Ana Tijoux, Kendrick Lamar and so on. The difference between Beyoncé and the rest of them, is that Madonna defended her ideology to change the ideology of the rest of the world (she hasn't any intention to gain money with it), Kendrick Lamar is exposing the brutality of the US police as well as the situation of black people in the US, BEYONCÉ IS DOING IT TO GAIN ******* MONEY, AND IT'S CLEAR THAT SHE DOESN'T GIVE A ****. What Abouts? Are you now saying that these lives in Syria/Orient are not important? Maybe you are the racist, honey. Period. Really I don't want to keep wasting my time on you because you don't have any interesting argument, you only say "don't even play politics with me", Am I talking with a 16 years old guy/girl? Please read more, educate yourself and leave me alone. Thanks.:Arianabye:

Archived