Everyone's talking about Britney's performance.

khaleesi

I've talked to a lot of people (no Britney fans, just regular people who doesn't follow any artist) and most of them say the exact same thing "It was just ok, didn't caught my attention. But, this girl, amm Beyonce. Omg what was that ?  that was amazing"  
And even my mom, who HATES Beyonce said that she really liked Beyonce performance. 
It's really obvious. FOR YOU TO SELL, YOU NEED TO CAUGHT PEOPLE'S ATTENTION. I'm still mad and sad about her performance, because even if i enjoyed just because i'm her Fan,  let's be honest it was not up to the VMA'S lever or Britney's either. She's Britney Spears, not a commune new artist. :gloria: 
What the hell is Britney team is doing ? If you're going to do something you either do it right or just don't do anything. They are destroying her career and wasting her new prime moment. It's so SAD!! BRITNEY NEEDS A NEW TEAM! I'M DYING!!! :gloria: I HATE YOU LARRY. HE WANT'S TO DESTROY HER! HE'S A BEYONKA STAN :gloria:  K-FED BBF :gloria: ILLUMINATI :gloria:  THEY WANT TO SEE HER DESTROYED!   I'm being dead serious. Some  of you might say that "i LIKED THE PERFORMANCE, it was simplistic, blah blah " Gurl, she needs to be on the top, she needs to sell, and for that she doesn't only have to caught your attention, she needs all eyes on her. The fkng media is destroying her right now, and it really matters nowadays. That's why Beyonka lemonade came up again, because of her production at the VMA'S. She caught everyone attention while nobody cared about our queen. 
I'm so done. My poor Queen :( 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

Prepare to be downvoted for not praising the performance like me :Arianabye:

No, girl. Let's be honest. Let's no be like Britney's mediocre team. Who's taking the wrong decisions thinking that no matter what everyone will praise her. And as you can see, she's being destroyed by the media right now, just because of how basic her performance was. They were expecting something big, a big comeback. I was there and the public was expecting  so much from her. When she came out, everyone wen't crazy! But when she finished her performance everyone clapped as if they were disappointed, and it only lasted 3 seconds. :gloria: I think i was the only one screaming like crazy :moorangu:  

I didn't read all that, cause I'm on my way to college, but baby, what's done is done. The more we cry about it, more bad feelings comes to our hearts. Don't be mad, upset or whatever, just prepare yourself for what is to come. Britney is almost 20 years on this run, even Madonna and Michael had their lows during some eras. Just enjoy the momment, ok?

Go out, go to sleep, watch a cheesy movie and refresh your mind. And keeping in mind that Godney is watching up on you :bigkiss:

1 minute ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

I didn't read all that, cause I'm on my way to college, but baby, what's done is done. The more we cry about it, more bad feelings comes to our hearts. Don't be mad, upset or whatever, just prepare yourself for what is to come. Britney is almost 20 years on the this run, even Madonna and Michael had their lows during some eras. Just enjoy the momment, ok?

Go out, go to sleep, watch a cheesy movie and refresh your mind. And keeping in mind that Godney is watching up on you :bigkiss:

Any movie you would recommend ? :moorangu: 

She gave a pulled back performance like she said she would she said she wasn't going to include any gimmicks or anything like that and I'm glad she showed up performed she looks good and gave a simple performance. Would we love for it to be iconic and everything? Duh of course but what you need to stop doing is trying to compare everything to her old VMA performance because you'll never be satisfied she set the bar VERY high and no one will be able to surpass what she did not even herself.

Britney got up on that stage after 10 years and showed this industry that they didn't break her and she isn't going anywhere and when you stop carrying what everyone else think you'll be much better off in life. 

:nyheadache:

Britney is not the most interesting pop star out there anymore, sadly. so even if the performance was a miss, and it was, unfortunatly, it's not that tragic like 2007. let's move on and hope for better things to come. and who knows. maybe she'll kick *** at the VMA's 2017? :) she's starting to perform again at award shows so it's possible!

Beyonce made a good visual performance something about talk about these weeks but isn't something iconic and that's what she was trying to do, so she fails again in her purpose because no one will remember this performance after 15 years her superbowl performance was more entertaining and far more likely to be remembered later.

Just now, lirebelde said:

Beyonce made a good visual performance something about talk about these weeks  but not something iconic that's what she was trying to do, so she fails again in her purpose because no one will remember this performance after 15 years her superbowl performance was more entertaining and far more likely to be remembered later.

What about Britney's ? 

7 minutes ago, Kuinatzo said:

What about Britney's ? 

Britney actually has 4 iconic performance who have survived more than a decade to be remembered in the Vma's the snake performance and the kiss are  more iconic than anything that have done beyonce at the VMAs just like the oops and her performance of 007 even if is iconic for the  wrong reasons, beyonce only has the baby bump thing there, I think britney was not looking to do something ''iconic'' this time it was something personal and close a cycle for her.

Y'all are really being the most lately. Did you see the rest of the VMAs? A bunch of basics. Everywhere. Rihanna was awful, Ariana was awful. Just because Beyonce did a Super Bowl halftime performance doesn't mean you need to slam Brit over and over. We just got that epic of a performance at the BBMAs. This was just her having a great time promoting her new single. 

This is exactly what we need, for Britney to do MORE and MORE promo, and stop being so elusive. I'm so happy she's everywhere instead of just putting all of her eggs in one basket and coming out to play once every 5 years. This is WAY better. Was the performance 2nd to Beyonce's? Maybe. But far better than everyone elses. Be proud and happy and stop complaining my GOSH. Do you want her just to go away? 

Archived