THE CRAZIEST BRITNEY-RELATED THING YOU'VE EVER DONE?

Exaholic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't think of a lot of crazy stuff off the bat but I know most people think i'm crazy for my obsession and i've probably done some insane **** I can't remember now. I mean, my collection is pretty crazy so my room looks like a shrine. I did a monologue at my school for the monologue show that related somewhat to britney (i'll pm you if you wanna watch it). The craziest recent thing is me seriously considering writing my college essay about my obsession with britney (i'll keep you posted about that xo).

Guest StrawberryKisses

It was my older brother's holy communion back in 2000. When it was his time to come up the whole family came up with him, and I ran into the microphone and did sang Oops and did that routine. I was like 5 or 6. It was hilarious. The church staff carried me away and I threw a tantrum. All the other parents came up to me afterwards and said they liked my performance (sarcastically, but I didn't know). I was still sad and sobbing (and probably couldn't comprehend that it was NOT a stage for me)  so my mom drove me to the store and bought a Barbie afterwards.  But I was so happy there was a microphone for me to perform for my first time.

19 hours ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I'm not super close because we needed four seats together and bought them pretty last minute for Labor Day weekend. Still, I haven't ever seen Godney in person before, so I am PUMPED!

I also once hooked up with someone I met on Exhale while I was studying abroad. Does that count? Not necessarily Britney related but we did bond over her... haha

;)

:bootyney: you go on with your bad self. Have fun at the show!!!

Archived