THE CRAZIEST BRITNEY-RELATED THING YOU'VE EVER DONE?

Exaholic

I wasn't happy with my collage and after graduation I had to make a book with the final project and they told us we're allowed to write whatever we want on the first page whatever we feel! so I took some lyrics from ( some day I'll understand & out from under) :embarrassney: to express my feelings :ohnoney: I was so lost and my dream was to study something else I  have a copy of the book :gloria:

2a0l15h.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

Waaaait I want to see the video haha :carpoolney:

I'm going to see Britney in Vegas this weekend and am SOOOOOOOOO excited I can barely stand it. :hype:

31 minutes ago, Magnet said:

Do it :lollipop:

The show is surreal. Where are you sitting? Have fun! 

The video is not on my laptop, I'll send it when I am back home on my PC!! lol

Not really crazy but

When I quit my last job (office job, huge HQ building) we had these tablets at every desk, and it was around the time BJ came out

I put "Don't Cry" on everyone's tablets on youtube after my last nightshift on the day I left so that when they logged in the song would play 

atm i work part time at my uni as an IT assistant

I regularly change the desktop wallpapers to BJ and Glory album covers

1 hour ago, Sharkney said:

After watching her show in Vegas I was on another planet. I mean, I was front row in the pit and my queen was literally in front of my face with nothing in between her and I. Naturally, I lost my mind after the show and was on a high. I walked up and down the Vegas strip holding a poster of Britney up high and screaming at the top of my lungs "Praise our lord savior Britney Jeansus Spearit" as though I was part of a cult and trying to get everyone to join. Everyone was staring and was so confused. Poor souls needed saving. My friends filmed me doing it. I have the video if anyone would like to watch it and have their soul saved as well.

I would have been right there with you 

tumblr_n4o8ulwYwK1s1sdxpo8_250.gif

Two things. I download her entire BBMA performance on the computer at the camp in the mountains that I go to, but once I left it on repeat and it kept on playing through the entire night all around the camp:carpoolney: until morning came and I shut it off. Then one day my band got a huge gig playing at this place in Pennsylvania and after our performance I said to the entire crowd, "Buy Britney Spears' new single Make Me... on iTunes featuring G-Eazy! And stream it on Spotify. And Apple Music and Tidal. It's Britney, *****!" :quirkney:

Just now, I'mSoCurious said:

Two things. I download her entire BBMA performance on the computer at the camp in the mountains that I go to, but once I left it on repeat and it kept on playing through the entire night all around the camp:carpoolney: until morning came and I shut it off. Then one day my band got a huge gig playing at this place in Pennsylvania and after our performance I said to the entire crowd, "Buy Britney Spears' new single Make Me... on iTunes featuring G-Eazy! And stream it on Spotify. And Apple Music and Tidal. It's Britney, *****!" :quirkney:

That's cute. :CPKney:

Technically, I gave up college for Britney.  What had happened was, I entered a poster contest the day of her Dream tour in Atlanta, but that morning I had early registration for the college I was going to attend. Well, they kept pushing the college meeting, to the point where I had to leave or  I would miss the contest. Needless to say, I won the contest , and front row tickets!!, with a poster I stayed up all night making ( 6 feet tall, blinking lights, glitter, the works). Lol well because I missed early reg, when i went to sign up for classes, all the classes I needed/wanted were already taken! I decided to wait till next semester, but that never came because 1 month later I got a gig dancing on a cruise ship! 12 years later, still never went to college, still a huge Britney fan! However, things worked out perfectly cuz I moved to NYC right after the cruise and never looked back. I guess you could say it's because of Britney that my life is the way it is now, which is awesome : )

Just now, cc24 said:

Technically, I gave up college for Britney.  What had happened was, I entered a poster contest the day of her Dream tour in Atlanta, but that morning I had early registration for the college I was going to attend. Well, they kept pushing the college meeting, to the point where I had to leave or  I would miss the contest. Needless to say, I won the contest , and front row tickets!!, with a poster I stayed up all night making ( 6 feet tall, blinking lights, glitter, the works). Lol well because I missed early reg, when i went to sign up for classes, all the classes I needed/wanted were already taken! I decided to wait till next semester, but that never came because 1 month later I got a gig dancing on a cruise ship! 12 years later, still never went to college, still a huge Britney fan! However, things worked out perfectly cuz I moved to NYC right after the cruise and never looked back. I guess you could say it's because of Britney that my life is the way it is now, which is awesome : )

Yeah, I didn't go to my graduation because I went to the Circus tour instead... :carpoolney:

It's not crazy but embarrassing... I had just turned 16 and Blackout was going to be released the following day. I didn't want to admit that I liked Britney's music because my friends hated her, so I just said the first thing that came to my mind. And that "made up story" consisted in my 12 years old neighbour asking me to go get Blackout for her. :ehum:

So I dragged a friend of mine all through the city to find a music store, and freaked out because all the copies had already been sold. I was so mad for being late while my friend was super chill because she still hadn't realized that I wanted Blackout for myself nor how much it meant to me to get it asap (I didn't have internet at that time so the cd was my only option). Then, right when I was ready lo leave the store, feeling really sad because I didn't know where else to go, my friend found a copy hidden in the classic music section (wtf?). Needless to say my reaction was priceless and I had to spill the beans. :embarrassney:

1 minute ago, Lyla said:

It's not crazy but embarrassing... I had just turned 16 and Blackout was going to be released the following day. I didn't want to admit that I liked Britney's music because my friends hated her, so I just said the first thing that came to my mind. And that "made up story" consisted in my 12 years old neighbour asking me to go get Blackout for her. :ehum:

So I dragged a friend of mine all through the city to find a music store, and freaked out because all the copies had already been sold. I was so mad for being late while my friend was super chill because she still hadn't realized that I wanted Blackout for myself nor how much it meant to me to get it asap (I didn't have internet at that time so the cd was my only option). Then, right when I was ready lo leave the store, feeling really sad because I didn't know where else to go, my friend found a copy hidden in the classic music section (wtf?). Needless to say my reaction was priceless and I had to spill the beans. :embarrassney:

Are you sure it wasn't in the FUTURE CLASSIC section? :bwink:

Archived