THE CRAZIEST BRITNEY-RELATED THING YOU'VE EVER DONE?

Exaholic

Haha well where do I start??

the first big one that my family always brings up

i asked my dad to buy me Britney's new cd back in 2000 and ofcourse I meant oops!! He bought me baby one more time!

mind you I already had the cassette and two bomt cd's!!

i flipped out and called him a bad father and made him return it to k/mart

to make up for it he bought me the crazy themed Britney doll

he always brings that up lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica said:

It's probably embarrassing to you the way that "Sometimes" is embarrassing to Britney. I'm sure we'd still eat it up. 

Plus having the balls to do that is awesome!

I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS NOW!!

But I really didn't care in high school, I got teased relentlessly but my attitude was always "**** it, if they're talking about me - at least they're giving someone else a break". 

1 minute ago, ErJ runs away said:

Once I played BJ in my class :wannadie:

:ohnoney:

23 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

After watching her show in Vegas I was on another planet. I mean, I was front row in the pit and my queen was literally in front of my face with nothing in between her and I. Naturally, I lost my mind after the show and was on a high. I walked up and down the Vegas strip holding a poster of Britney up high and screaming at the top of my lungs "Praise our lord savior Britney Jeansus Spearit" as though I was part of a cult and trying to get everyone to join. Everyone was staring and was so confused. Poor souls needed saving. My friends filmed me doing it. I have the video if anyone would like to watch it and have their soul saved as well.

Oh my gawd :gaspney:

I used to constantly Stan while I was wasted at parties in high school and bring up videos, interviews, to show how iconic and unforgettable she was :quirkney: and anyone who said she can't sing live for **** I'd grab her best live performances to shut the ******* up :quirkney:

I'd start dance floors at kickbacks with her playing and would get everyone dancing like maniacs :weusay:

when HIAM came out, I promoted at gas stations, drive thru's, down the freeway. :gobaby:

and when Circus/Femme Fatale came out, I hid all the competitors CD's and put Britney's in front and in sight :bootyney:

i think that's about the extent tho :saycheese:

7 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS NOW!!

But I really didn't care in high school, I got teased relentlessly but my attitude was always "**** it, if they're talking about me - at least they're giving someone else a break". 

:ohnoney:

Lmao! I swear I'd love to see those pictures. I'm all for that performance! :orly:

1 minute ago, Aymama said:

I used to constantly Stan while I was wasted at parties in high school and bring up videos, interviews, to show how iconic and unforgettable she was :quirkney: and anyone who said she can't sing live for **** I'd grab her best live performances to shut the ******* up :quirkney:

I'd start dance floors at kickbacks with her playing and would get everyone dancing like maniacs :weusay:

when HIAM came out, I promoted at gas stations, drive thru's, down the freeway. :gobaby:

and when Circus/Femme Fatale came out, I hid all the competitors CD's and put Britney's in front and in sight :bootyney:

i think that's about the extent tho :saycheese:

That's pretty awesome tbh.  :cooltshirt:

16 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

Haha well where do I start??

the first big one that my family always brings up

i asked my dad to buy me Britney's new cd back in 2000 and ofcourse I meant oops!! He bought me baby one more time!

mind you I already had the cassette and two bomt cd's!!

i flipped out and called him a bad father and made him return it to k/mart

to make up for it he bought me the crazy themed Britney doll

he always brings that up lol

:hahaha:

45 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

After watching her show in Vegas I was on another planet. I mean, I was front row in the pit and my queen was literally in front of my face with nothing in between her and I. Naturally, I lost my mind after the show and was on a high. I walked up and down the Vegas strip holding a poster of Britney up high and screaming at the top of my lungs "Praise our lord savior Britney Jeansus Spearit" as though I was part of a cult and trying to get everyone to join. Everyone was staring and was so confused. Poor souls needed saving. My friends filmed me doing it. I have the video if anyone would like to watch it and have their soul saved as well.

Do it :lollipop:

I directed a "Windows Movie Maker" Freakshow music video when the song first came out. I had my little sister as Britney doing all these dirty poses. It was very like Gimme More video 2.0, with all the different color filters to match, but starring a 7 year old. I can see now how that's a little inappropriate, I was like 12 tho!  

britney-come-on.gif

29 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

Oh ****! I totally forgot that I wrote an essay about her in English when we were doing them about media and public figures in 2007 and how the paparazzi were always following her and how it was wrong and an infrigement of her human rights etc. etc.

OMG ive done the same thing too! :OMGney:

6 minutes ago, StepIntotheClub said:

one time I was awake for 48 hours and I started hallucinating while listening to blackout and thought I had found the meaning of life so I wrote it down and fell asleep and after I woke up I went to take a shower and found out I had written in black marker all over my leg "I go my eye on ice"  

Are you sure someone didn't slip you something... :idkney:

Just now, No Seas Cortés said:

Are you sure someone didn't slip you something... :idkney:

nah, it was during the weekend and I had to study for a huge test I had in history class so I didn't go out

I had a lot more hallucinations in the last 12 hours I was awake, I thought jesus had come to visit me but it was my mom :gloria:

and after all that I still failed the test! **** my teacher, mrs.Leiva :wannadie:

1 minute ago, StepIntotheClub said:

nah, it was during the weekend and I had to study for a huge test I had in history class so I didn't go out

I had a lot more hallucinations in the last 12 hours I was awake, I thought jesus had come to visit me but it was my mom :gloria:

and after all that I still failed the test! **** my teacher, mrs.Leiva :wannadie:

:hype:

Archived