THE CRAZIEST BRITNEY-RELATED THING YOU'VE EVER DONE?

Exaholic

So what's the craziest Britney-related thing you've ever done in your life?

When I was in high school (like 9 years go), every Christmas we did a Karaoke Competition in front of the school for the last few weeks of term (semester). The heats were during the lunch hour and you could go and watch them and vote for your faves to get into the final, which was on the afternoon of the last day.

Naturally, I entered as Britney for my last year at school and got a couple of my friends to be dancers, we did "...Baby One More Time" and we won. My mum still has the pictures somewhere at her house. I was in the local newspaper and everything. :embarrassed:

We even tried to copy the original choreography and everything from watching and re-watching the GH:MP DVD.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching her show in Vegas I was on another planet. I mean, I was front row in the pit and my queen was literally in front of my face with nothing in between her and I. Naturally, I lost my mind after the show and was on a high. I walked up and down the Vegas strip holding a poster of Britney up high and screaming at the top of my lungs "Praise our lord savior Britney Jeansus Spearit" as though I was part of a cult and trying to get everyone to join. Everyone was staring and was so confused. Poor souls needed saving. My friends filmed me doing it. I have the video if anyone would like to watch it and have their soul saved as well.

Just now, Sharkney said:

After watching her show in Vegas I was on another planet. I mean, I was front row in the pit and my queen was literally in front of my face with nothing in between her and I. Naturally, I lost my mind after the show and was on a high. I walked up and down the Vegas strip with a poster of Britney screaming at the top of my lungs "Praise our lord savior Britney Jeansus Spearit" as though I was part of a cult and trying to get everyone to join. Everyone was staring and was so confused. Poor souls needed saving. My friends filmed me doing it. I have the video if anyone would like to watch it and have their soul saved as well.

Since I'm already part of your cult, I need not watch the video...

That's pretty ******* crazy though haha :hype:

3 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

After watching her show in Vegas I was on another planet. I mean, I was front row in the pit and my queen was literally in front of my face with nothing in between her and I. Naturally, I lost my mind after the show and was on a high. I walked up and down the Vegas strip holding a poster of Britney up high and screaming at the top of my lungs "Praise our lord savior Britney Jeansus Spearit" as though I was part of a cult and trying to get everyone to join. Everyone was staring and was so confused. Poor souls needed saving. My friends filmed me doing it. I have the video if anyone would like to watch it and have their soul saved as well.

Waaaait I want to see the video haha :carpoolney:

I'm going to see Britney in Vegas this weekend and am SOOOOOOOOO excited I can barely stand it. :hype:

2 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

During Circus era I printed dozen of posters to promote her album and I was sticking them everywhere.. in buses, parks, shops, toilets etc :queenflopga:

The story is even on breatheheavy archives http://www.breatheheavy.com/bh-challenge-the-circus-is-coming-to-town/

It started a small movement across the globe and people started putting them everywhere :hahaha:

Why the **** aren't people doing this for every album...? :gobaby:

1 minute ago, CaptainAmerica said:

I really haven't done anything crazy relating to Brit Brit. How boring. :nydisgust:

To be fair, mines is PRETTY cringey and if I ever find those photos I will probably burn them.

I even tried to imitate her baby voice and everything - THANK GOD video phones weren't as common a thing back then...

Just now, No Seas Cortés said:

To be fair, mines is PRETTY cringey and if I ever find those photos I will probably burn them.

I even tried to imitate her baby voice and everything - THANK GOD video phones weren't as common a thing back then...

It's probably embarrassing to you the way that "Sometimes" is embarrassing to Britney. I'm sure we'd still eat it up. 

Plus having the balls to do that is awesome!

1 minute ago, 1999ney said:

Wrote my final english essay about her but that's not really that crazy

(It was titled Blackout)

Oh ****! I totally forgot that I wrote an essay about her in English when we were doing them about media and public figures in 2007 and how the paparazzi were always following her and how it was wrong and an infrigement of her human rights etc. etc.

Archived