Slumber Party remains the most streamed song off Glory

Guest Cold As Fire

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This song is just pure gold, you know My favorite song from Britney was always Gimme More and i never changed it but after hearing Slumber Party i really like that song better than Gimme More.

So now my faves from Britney are: 

1. Slumber Party

2. Gimme More

I'm really shocked i would never imagine that Britney would release something that I like better than GM

3 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I love this song so much but I'm so ******* scared what Team Britney would do to/with it. I almost want it to be left alone lmao :quirkney:

Because they ****** up all her videos? Britney has the best videos in pop music currently . Work ***** is a video no other pop star could pull off 

I'm pleased the gp like it! It'd make a great single and show a different side to Britney. I love the PBR&B influences and PBR&B is really popular rn, done by artists such as The Weeknd and Frank Ocean and loads of other artists are experimenting with it such as Beyonce, Rihanna and Drake :)

Archived