I keep rewatching the performance and noticing new things

Dirty Boy

Omg I didn't notice that dancers made a shadow dress for her :orangu:

I ****** love this performance, IDC about you beyonka stans :crying1:
It was perfect comeback performance, it showed everyone she's healthy, happy and can put on a show without hiding behind the production. Even her singing Me Myself And I and dressing like a boxer fighter has a message! She's a ****** fighter. (not Fighter tho, sorry Xtinct)

When will other pop stars give such an amazing performance with only two back-up dancers and no smoke and mirrors. :crying2::crying2:

I'm hoping for more minimalistic performances, I WANT HER DANCING WITH JUST A CHAIR. STRONGERNEY PLS RETURN :crying2:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Aleister Crowley said:

Omg I didn't notice that dancers made a shadow dress for her :orangu:

I ****** love this performance, IDC about you beyonka stans :crying1:
It was perfect comeback performance, it showed everyone she's healthy, happy and can put on a show without hiding behind the production. Even her singing Me Myself And I and dressing like a boxer fighter has a message! She's a ****** fighter. (not Fighter tho, sorry Xtinct)

When will other pop stars give such an amazing performance with only two back-up dancers and no smoke and mirrors. :crying2::crying2:

I'm hoping for more minimalistic performances, I WANT HER DANCING WITH JUST A CHAIR. STRONGERNEY PLS RETURN :crying2:

Poor you thinking anyone who dislikes her performance is a Beyonka stan. 

Gotta love the utter delusion of Britards :madonna:

Do you love the Make Me video too? Is it the best video of her career? :chershade:

2 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Poor you thinking anyone who dislikes her performance is a Beyonka stan. 

Gotta love the utter delusion of Britards :madonna:

Do you love the Make Me video too? Is it the best video of her career? :chershade:

Don't go around trashing the performance just because you don't understand the message behind it. :chershade:
btw video is low-budget made in 5 minutes mess, don't even compare it *****  :madonna:

I'm surprised some of you didn't notice the gown. It was like the first thing you see from her silhouette. But I keep noticing other stuff too. :mhm:

11 minutes ago, badunkahunk said:

I really loved her performance - and if the rumors are true that she was supposed to sing live but the mic wasn't on then even better. :mhm:

Welcome to the forums.  :riri:

Archived