David Brody producer from Elvis Duran Show Hates Britney

timrandon

8 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

"Based on my criteria she doesn't sing or write"? *****, I'll give you the singing thing, because she doesn't sing live, but the writting part is a fact that can be proven. Also, comparing her to ****** is just stupid. What a mess. :keshawave:

this is why it's so hilarious to me, he's talking about her as if everything he said was factual re her writing and singing. He's trying to pass off his lies as facts. "I have a friend that sings for her" yeah right ***** :rihclap:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately many producers, program and music directors hate pop music in general and Britney represents what they considered music only the uneducated  enjoy. Even if Britney was just a recording artist and a dancer, she delivers music that many people do and would enjoy when hearing. Radio is not as major as it used to be and not just because of streaming but because they chose music people aren't really into. And only play the music people request when sponsors demand. Though Britney has always had a rough path on radio with the haters being in control.

Why can't people just highlight what they enjoy, allow others to enjoy what they do without being attacked and not lie about and degrade what thy don't enjoy? If I was in charge of music programming, I wouldn't say Beyonce makes boring songs that she has a bunch of writers writing alongside her (which isn't a big deal but she gets praise for being a great personal writer) with many being men and some white who she will then attack because of a Feminist black support agenda. I would say here's Beyonce, she hit the VMA stage and ask what others thought. I would allow her fans to shout out their girl but I wouldn't attack her or allow them to attack who I enjoy.  Now everybody uses negativity to get attention. 

AHAHHAAHHAAHHA this guy is a f--King WIMP! Now he has COMPLETELY changed his tune since he's getting dragged OMG seriously if you're gonna say s--t have the guts to stick to it, and he's deleted so many tweets HAHAHAAH what a pathetic whuss honestly. First he was trashing her acting like was the worst artist ever now it's just 'oh she just had an off night' HAHAAHHA I cannot believe what a wimp he is. He also called someone a 'hate monger' for not liking Beyoncé yet all the crap he's said is fine because it's 'just his opinion'. I can't believe he keeps replying and making himself look worse ahahhahaah! What really annoys me though is she was JUST on the show and he's being this awful afterwards, jerk. And he very unenthusiastically tweeted about her being on the show and someone wrote someone about 'oh I won't listen I don't like britney' and he replies 'it's only for 10 minutes' like how is that to treat a guest?! Douche. And can see his ignorance on mental health, someone points out how wrong it was he called someone who suffered mental health issues zombie and he replies 'she's fine now' Ffs this level of ignorance, I cannot deal. On a positive note I am stanning that Erica woman now :) 

There is a certain elitest attitude when it comes to peoples hate for pop music. I see it all the time when I mention the pop music I enjoy, I get the "ohhh well I listen to good music...." Really??? I listen to all sorts of music not just pop...why is it your better then me again? This dude seems the same way, its cool to bash on pop music and pop artists, cause that makes you edgy. Whatever. He can hate all he wants thats his right, but compareing her to Hiltler..thats just ****** up. But really it shouldnt diminish anyones joy of the music they like, if someone else hates it so be it, wont keep me from loving it.

13 hours ago, timrandon said:

Guy who produces Elvis Duran show is talking **** about Britney on twitter, saying he knows an artist and Britney isnt one. Says she is **** and dances like a zombie and can't sing and has never written a song. Brings up Gaga, Rhianna, Katy Perry, Adele,Chris Martin as examples of good artists. His name is David Brody. He is on twitter. Thats why they don't play Britney's songs because one of their main people hates Britney. He straight up hates her. The Erica girl dj was defending Britney but he would here none of it. 

CHRIS MARTIN I SWEAR TO GOD :orangu2: :orangu2: :orangu2: :orangu2: :orangu2: :orangu2: :orangu2: 

Archived