David Brody producer from Elvis Duran Show Hates Britney

timrandon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BriC11 said:

I'm not really one to hate on people (sometimes :ohnoney:) but I went through his media on Twitter, he's just on old pressed man tbh. Why is it always them that hate the most? :uknowit:

Britney probably reminds them of that one popular beautiful blonde girl in their high school that they were obsessed with but never gave them the time of day cause they were too geeky/ugly. So now they project those insecurities on her. Poor them. :gimmemoar:

4 minutes ago, Dolce said:

Britney probably reminds them of that one popular beautiful blonde girl in their high school that they were obsessed with but never gave them the time of day cause they were too geeky/ugly. So now they project those insecurities on her. Poor them. :gimmemoar:

This.

That fat **** is pressed. I wonder how he reacted to her in person when she dropped by the studio for the interview. That is uncalled for, who the hell does he think he is? Off with his head! Get iheart media/clear channel involved and get his *** reprimanded! They own z100!!!!!!!!!!! Drag him! 

22 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

Lmaoooo pro tools and autotune can't work on people that cant sing, they call it vocal enhancement for a reason. Not that Brit needs any of it. I think we all know what Britney sounds like btw, the high notes on Glory are her. This dude is mad af :sofedup:

Everybody in this industry use pro tools and autotune. Someone pls educate his ***.

Archived