David Brody producer from Elvis Duran Show Hates Britney

timrandon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He keeps saying "it's MY opinion, I SAY she sucks, blahblahblah" :tiffeyeroll: Like okay?

I despise people like that just because they have a "platform" to use it to such an extent of full on bashing her. :xcuseme: Extremely unprofessional imo. & then just acting modest like "oh, well whatever I said what I said bye" :wannadie:

I'm not really one to hate on people (sometimes :ohnoney:) but I went through his media on Twitter, he's just on old pressed man tbh. Why is it always them that hate the most? :uknowit:

Praise Erica though, she stans hard & keeps defending Brit against that hateful dried up raisin  :gimmemoar:

5 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

Why the hell does Larry even ALLOW Britney to give these people an interview? Since they are **********, I would cancel ON THE VERY LAST MINUTE and leave them hanging tbh...
How can people be so unprofessional these days ffs?

My tweet to him:

I'm glad she didn't bail on them though. Even though this guy isn't professional, Brit is.

Archived