Britney's performance is now #1 Trending video on YouTube

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, brit4u1998 said:

Beyoncé and Rihanna don't have Britney's charisma. That's my truth tea for tonight.  :reductive:

that's true, we were watching all performances with my friends we kept talking throughout all of them but everyone stopped talking when Britney came on.

5 minutes ago, Paew said:

Why No.1 Trending but have lower views than others VMA's ones  ??? 

I do not get it at all !! :(

was wondering the same thing! maybe it has the most shares?

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

that's true, we were watching all performances with my friends we kept talking throughout all of them but everyone stopped talking when Britney came on.

was wondering the same thing! maybe it has the most shares?

There are always somethings mysterious when it relates to our Britney Spears... 

and we will never know the truth - This is the FACT ! 

:( Ms. Mysterious of Everything : Britney Spears ! 

8 minutes ago, Paew said:

There are always somethings mysterious when it relates to our Britney Spears... 

and we will never know the truth - This is the FACT ! 

:( Ms. Mysterious of Everything : Britney Spears ! 

Something about her magnitude and presence is captivating. Every one who meets her always talks about how star struck they get. It's crazy 

48 minutes ago, Paew said:

Why No.1 Trending but have lower views than others VMA's ones  ??? 

I do not get it at all !! :(

Probably it's the most shared and searched for... Ariana and Halsey have TONS of followers on Twitter, instagram, for exemple... I believe people are not actually SEARCHING for their performances, they are rather clicking on the links they provided and our queen is being searched :D

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm just reading the comments....they're really bad and not even her fans are defending her :decisions:

Well it shows why some pop stars should lip sync when they're dancing, and Nicki was just there. She literally just walked on stage and then stood there posing :uknowit:

Archived