Lance Bass on BRITNEY & JUSTIN Collaboration: "I would love to see that happen and have a feeling it will happen."

GirlOnTheMoon

Could anything make our denim-filled dreams come true more than a Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake collaboration? 

Get ready for the best news in the world, because Brit-Brit is down! When asked to name her dream collaborators as part of a fan Q&A for Most Requested Live with Romeo, Spears mentioned Aerosmith and Gwen Stefani – but then gave us the answer we really wanted. 

"Justin Timberlake is very good," the singer admitted of her famous ex-beau. The couple dated for three years between 1999 and 2002. 

And although it doesn't seem like any plans are actually set in stone, JT's former NSYNC band mate Lance Bass weighed on what a collaboration of that caliber would mean in the digital age. 

"It would completely break the internet," Bass says. "I would love to see that happen and have a feeling it will happen." 

http://www.people.com/article/lance-bass-britney-spears-justin-timberlake-collaboration?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lance knows them both really well. :tbh: He literally lived with JT for years when they were a band, and he's always been close with Britney. Hell, she was the first person he came out to, while she was in the middle of her Vegas divorce. :yaknow: I think people underestimate how powerful coming out to someone is and how that can bond you. I'm still best friends with the girl who I came out to, even though we don't talk that often.

Britney-Spears-Circus-Tour-Ends.jpg

large.png

britney-spears-and-lance-bass.jpg 

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Lance knows them both really well. :tbh: He literally lived with JT for years when they were a band, and he's always been close with Britney. Hell, she was the first person he came out to, while she was in the middle of her Vegas divorce. :yaknow: I think people underestimate how powerful coming out to someone is and how that can bond you. I'm still best friends with the girl who I came out to, even though we don't talk that often.

Britney-Spears-Circus-Tour-Ends.jpg

large.png

britney-spears-and-lance-bass.jpg 

he is such a stan!! he even is a justney , but now since justin is married with a kid I doubt he will show his justney side. And I think is normal him to be, I mean he loves britney and he's still close to justin so he if he cant see his friends as a couple again, he wanna them to be friends and do a collab :makeitrain:

Archived