Britney Spears is a pop star permanently stuck in another era

jokobish

BEYOWOLF STAN DETECTED.  

Are you guys seriously this butthurt she wasn't the "center of attention?"

How many times did he mention that fat-legged, satanic ***** in one article, geeze ?

"She will never write a koolaid," "Beyowolf and satan set the stage on fire," "Britney can't compose such profoundly boring, pretentious material to sell at her lemon stand," like THANK GOD & STFU bc I'm not here for lemon koolaid.  

Britney the performer is back !  She's everywhere right now.  She SLAYED the **** out of the BBMAs just weeks ago.  That was her comeback.  

And she did an incredible job, had a sparkle in her eye, and looked extremely comfortable to be on that stage that she built.  G-Eazy put it best, "It's just an honour to be able to perform with Britney in her own arena that she created.  She built this home."  So remember that next time someone wants to put Britney down to make their fave look better (which they shouldn't have to do if they truly believed their fave was the best,) REMEMBER THIS:  Beyowolf should be thanking Britney for building that stage she sold cups of lemongrass on, giving MTV life, and allowing her to perform at her awards show.  

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theraspberry said:

This is just mean. Britney makes fun music- that is what she does. It doesnt mean she has no agency or deeper truth. She just chooses not to share that with the world and tbh after what they did to her, i dont blame her at all. She is not un-empowered because she chooses not to talk about her past struggles. If she is making music because she wants to despite everything that shows power and bravery.

The problem is she can't really chose, she's kinda like a robot now and since 2008 , she couldn't really be free who knows if she's forced to take pills or not to write music, her team are ******* ******** they just want money and they want to exploit her as much as possible that's how it works in that shitty industry, I bet she can't even chose one song by her own to the albums, she came into this cruel industry as the girl who wants to dance and have fun, and when she wanted to do original doll she realized that industry is not what she thought it is, she finally realized they only want to sell *** to make more money and they won't let her express herself and it broke her ,the results are in 2006-2007 ....... Now she's just a puppet again and it makes me sad to see it, she doesn't seem to be happy anymore sometimes.....

1 hour ago, MindExplorer said:

The sheer amount of ableist shitpieces about her written by people who call themselves "woke" and write for supposedly "intellectual" publications is INCREDIBLE. Really shows you how unevolved and primitive society is in general. :NYnod:

Right?! Didnt realize you could, as a third party, comment on how self actualized or empowered another person is.

21 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

this 200 million were in 1999-2011 and most between 1999-2004

britney as an artist "respected" died in 2007

Before 2007 the gp did not like Britney for being too controversial, but britney was admired for her performances and dancing.

Now she is not admired by anything and nobody anymore.

This is the reality. Sad, hard, hurtful but reality.

Are you sure?

Cause her X Factor performance in 2008/2009  states she was at 83 million, in 2011/2012 When Femme Fatale was around and she did that game she was at 105 million and BBMA 2016 140 million.  Seems like after 2004 she is still selling a lot.  Of course most are between 1999-2004 that was at a time when the industry was selling like hot cakes.  She may not be selling as much as she used to be, or like Adele, Beyoncé, etc.  but she is still selling phenomenal numbers worldwide.  And from what I remember before 2007 Britney was never respected as an artist/entertainer by the GP.  She's always been criticised for something.

i am thinking this out before typing it, but there was a point Britney was open and gave her all and 100 percent of her input , and that was back in 2004. That was the last time anyway. Then the breakdown happened. Lets face it, she was close to death. She was not in a good place. That was 2007. I think sometimes life events happen that FOREVER change us. We can still be somewhat the same in some aspects, but honestly never the same person as we once were. She isn't who she was. She is HAPPIER now then the past few years. However, I do not think she will ever be who she was because she is older now, and has been hurt badly. By alot of people. Britney always kept her mouth shut and let people tear her down. I think she had to hold alot in. Holding stuff in all the time changes you. Now she is doing what she can for who she is now. We either except it or we don't. Truth is no matter what we say it is up to Britney how her career plays out. I just hope in the end she gets what she really wants and is happy. I love who she is as a person and what she has given us as a popstar. I hope shes finding peace and that the evil mean mouthed people out there don't get to her like they once did. I'm sure if it were one of us all these teriible written things could bring us down too. We are not ones to say what she should or should not do. Only Britney knows.

This is true guys. The last sentence as hurt as it got, it's true: Britney has NOT been here at all. Why? Because she haven't really performed in award shows (6 awards since 2007) which it makes less than 1 performance per year.

People lost their interest on Britney mainly because she is not around there anymore..

:boredashell:

21 minutes ago, Avnit said:

Now she's just a puppet again and it makes me sad to see it, she doesn't seem to be happy anymore sometimes.....

I would've believed this from 2012 - 2014 but have you seen britney lately? she doesn't seem happy anymore? she's been doing so well and to discredit her strides because of some stupid article is a damn shame.

6 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I would've believed this from 2012 - 2014 but have you seen britney lately? she doesn't seem happy anymore? she's been doing so well and to discredit her strides because of some stupid article is a damn shame.

I completely agree.  The Britney we saw at the beginning of Vegas is definitely not the Britney now.  She seems so happy right now, and involved and that's what makes me happy.  Nothing better then hearing/seeing someone do what they do and enjoy it!

2 hours ago, Alejo. said:

I see no lies, she and her team are just beyond basic at this point.

She should have re done the Circus' TOMH performance with Make Me and would have slayed :otears:

omg that would slayed so ******* much :otears:

like a revamped performance of TOMH... with G-Easy in the chase long in the end :otears:

1 hour ago, SamanthaBailey said:

THIS ***** SO ****** DUMB.  BRITNEY STUCK IN 2005?  REALLY :rihit:

WHOLE ****** VMA SHOW STUCK IN 1999! she watch the same show as us?  That the messiest ****** VMA eva.  It ****** sucked, that why the ratings down by 3.5 MILLLION.  No one wanna see that messy ****.  Yeah beyonka so ****** great rite?  That why she lipsych whole ****** thing?  That why she do same performance as ha Super Bowl, same performance as ha VMA last year, same performance as ha Super Bowl 2016?   She do the same ****** thing every year, but she not a one trick pony?  **** outta here with this MESS.  I hope the ***** ******* fired.  Why it okay to make fun of Britney mental health?  I thought it social justice era so you can't criticize peoples like that, guess it only okay when it britney rite? :kesha:

Where this ******* twitter?  Gimme ha ****** handle.  ******* piece of **** hypocrite.  YeahYOU REALLY FEMINIST BY TEARIN DOWN WOMAN WHO FACE HA FEARS AND RETURN TO VMA AFTER LAST TIME IT CAUSE BREAKDOWN!!!

flip-you-for-real.gif?w=618&h=463

I'm so ****** pissed.  ******* *****, hope she choke :leaving:

You are a flawless member.

2 hours ago, Alejo. said:

I see no lies, she and her team are just beyond basic at this point.

She should have re done the Circus' TOMH performance with Make Me and would have slayed :otears:

omg that would slayed so ******* much :otears:

like a revamped performance of TOMH... with G-Easy in the chase long in the end :otears:

Guest Lord Bills
1 hour ago, Oxic said:

Britney is stuck in the last decade AS HER OWN FANS.

sadly, but true. You guys are still seeing 2016ney as "the closest we are getting from primeney so far" lmao. Everybody, reporters, celebritys, even the producers who works with her only produce songs which needs to have a "Blackout-ITZ" style. You aren't waiting for a new fresh music, you want something that realise us that britney can still make good music AS HER PAST. because everything is about her past. And if her dancing, attitude, confidence is not good as her past, she's over, that is how the GP think of her. :eosney:

such a good tea sis :angietea:

you are in danger, they can't handle the truth :cigney:

Guest Lord Bills
57 minutes ago, Avnit said:

The problem is she can't really chose, she's kinda like a robot now and since 2008 , she couldn't really be free who knows if she's forced to take pills or not to write music, her team are ******* ******** they just want money and they want to exploit her as much as possible that's how it works in that shitty industry, I bet she can't even chose one song by her own to the albums, she came into this cruel industry as the girl who wants to dance and have fun, and when she wanted to do original doll she realized that industry is not what she thought it is, she finally realized they only want to sell *** to make more money and they won't let her express herself and it broke her ,the results are in 2006-2007 ....... Now she's just a puppet again and it makes me sad to see it, she doesn't seem to be happy anymore sometimes.....

i listening "the valvet rope" by janet album right now, this make's me sad because britney music can be only about *** and nothing more. :cricket:

There's some truth to this article, even though its much meaner than needed. Britney gave a great performance but because it was the VMA's and her past performances were so Iconic, expectations were crazy high. And it's true, even we super dedicated fans want more from her. She gave us a great performance and a great album, but there's still a certain superficial-ness to it that we've been getting for years. People want something truly more personal from her and I don't know if we'll ever get that. 

I think when the conservatorship FINALLY ends, we may get a more artistic Britney again, I mean when she started have more freedom around in the zone/original doll/blackout is definitely the most interesting her music has ever been. I feel like everything is still so carefully packaged and polished because of her dad/team/label? Or she'll just decide to stop for a while and have more kids. She's happier and more confident than she's been in years, but I'm sure being 34 and having your Dad still in charge of your life is very hard... especially when the hold world knows it. I think everyone loves and supports Britney though, I think even the people who are super critical still want her to do well, because everyone realizes britney is a sweet, real, genuine person, unlike a Madonna or Beyonce. 

tbh britney nowadays seems to lack on ideas on how to pull a performance together

the only thing she wants is to have fun on stage and she doesn't care if it's seems boring or basic or old or stiff or simple or anything like that

she doesn't want to shock people anymore 

she just wants to have fun and keep the things simple

even the choreos are childish simple 

common guys admit it don't be delusional:embarrassney:

1 hour ago, Allmylife said:

It's so exhausting to see people infantilizeband berate Britney for not wanting to make messages. Just the idea that a female artist has to make music with a message to be credible and valid in this day is wrong. She just wants to have fun and whatever the results may be as of now it is Britney doing what she wants to the best of her ability 

Yup. That's what I'm finding these reviews so shocking.

"Yaaaas Beyonce is feminist, had a performance about girl power, pop music is shallow, yassss political correctness, everything else sucks"

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

tbh britney nowadays seems to lack on ideas on how to pull a performance together

the only thing she wants is to have fun on stage and she doesn't care if it's seems boring or basic or old or stiff or simple or anything like that

she doesn't want to shock people anymore 

she just wants to have fun and keep the things simple

even the choreos are childish simple 

common guys admit it don't be delusional:embarrassney:

because she's out of touch with todays world!! i don't know if she's restricted from it or if she just doesn't care to see the competition but she is just very out of touch with whats happening in the industry. i don't know what it'll take for her to realize this.. or if she realizes it and just wants to ruin her legacy,.. idk:idkney:

Archived