Britney Spears is a pop star permanently stuck in another era

jokobish

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

They would have said it was too ****** and that she is a one-trick pony...

When Beyoncé does it, it's art and empowerment, when Britney does it, she is a try harder and a sexpot. 

Guest Lord Bills
30 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

she kind of is stuck in a different year as far as performances go. 

THIS.

i'm sick whit the "britney dancer/lolita/**** girl" :bootyney::feelingmyself::bootyney::feelingmyself:

if she can't perform like 15 years ago: sing at the piano, do something different, everything but don't try to replace the old performance.

I love Britney, but i want to see her in a new direction, everything seems stuck in 2001.

Make Me at the piano + acoustic medley of Glory. it's too hard? :cricket:

5 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

WOW so sad... i hope britney did not read these, so sad how people can talk about a person like Britney, she dont deserve this tbh, i hope she retire soon and have a normal life with her kids.:sobbing:

maybe this is an unpopular opinion but i hope she does read this. she needs to understand that she is ruining her legacy. her and her team seem to go by the motto that she doesn't have to prove herself anymore.. but she does if she wants to be relevant at this point in her musical career. she's ruining herself with this mediocre performances. she either needs to just stop or she's gonna have to come back and try and compete with her peers because right now everyone is overshadowing her. her past performances are iconic but idk if theyre enough to support her anymore people are gonna start just writing her off and not want to see her perform because she's doing nothing groundbreaking that shoots her forward as an ARTIST.

These stupid *** journalist's always write the same ****. What the **** was 2016ney about all the other performances? So she did something that would be done 11 or more years ago. What the **** does that mean? Mtv is fuckinv stupid. They gave 3 people half the ******* award show time. Was she ever their. What does that mean? She has a vaugeness about her and it's always been their. What does that mean?  This article is a **** article. These writers think they are psychiatrist and they have to examine Britney's brain. Again what was new and up to date about Beyonce? Cause she performed like it was a event just for her.I didn't even watch het thing but put it on and seen her shaking around like she was having a seizure. And Beyonce is a femenist? In what world? I think some of the hate on Britney by these so called journalist's is political. Most of these people are pretty hard core liberals, and Britney doesn't make political stances like some artist's. Britney makes stances and stands for what she believes in but she doesn't make it political. She doesn't go to fundraisers like Katy Perry or Justin and his wife or Beyonce or some actors or actresses. So she gets hate from both sides of the political spectrum. I have read articles hating on Britney from both sides. From people thinking she's a so called Hollywood liberal or some think she is a Republican.  

1 minute ago, Arya said:

When Beyoncé does it, it's art and empowerment, when Britney does it, she is a try harder and a sexpot. 

Im starting to believe its because britney sometimes has a hard time articulating herself. If ppl think these ideas arent her own (and if she cant explain her thoughts maybe they arent), then it looks like someone is just forcing her to be **** to sell records against her wishes. I dont believe this... But i can see how sone people might.

Maybe she should pull a beyonce and rarely talk to thmedia ia

5 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

WOW so sad... i hope britney did not read these, so sad how people can talk about a person like Britney, she dont deserve this tbh, i hope she retire soon and have a normal life with her kids.:sobbing:

But it is what these c*nts want :nothavingit:destroy her resurgent confidence:sofedup: and a second breakdown that won't gonna happen:boredashell: so they can stay pressed.:angietea:

I honestly think that the performance was a last minute decision tbfh:idkney:

did y'all really expected something totally different in one week of rehearsals?

honestly think that it was great:thetea:

people just need to understand what i said above, miracles simply won't happen in the real world :receipts1:

3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

maybe this is an unpopular opinion but i hope she does read this. she needs to understand that she is ruining her legacy. her and her team seem to go by the motto that she doesn't have to prove herself anymore.. but she does if she wants to be relevant at this point in her musical career. she's ruining herself with this mediocre performances. she either needs to just stop or she's gonna have to come back and try and compete with her peers because right now everyone is overshadowing her. her past performances are iconic but idk if theyre enough to support her anymore people are gonna start just writing her off and not want to see her perform because she's doing nothing groundbreaking that shoots her forward as an ARTIST.

just stop with your arguments, how old are you? 5 years? :shameless: 

3 minutes ago, timrandon said:

These stupid *** journalist's always write the same ****. What the **** was 2016ney about all the other performances? So she did something that would be done 11 or more years ago. What the **** does that mean? Mtv is fuckinv stupid. They gave 3 people half the ******* award show time. Was she ever their. What does that mean? She has a vaugeness about her and it's always been their. What does that mean?  This article is a **** article. These writers think they are psychiatrist and they have to examine Britney's brain. Again what was new and up to date about Beyonce? Cause she performed like it was a event just for her.I didn't even watch het thing but put it on and seen her shaking around like she was having a seizure. And Beyonce is a femenist? In what world? I think some of the hate on Britney by these so called journalist's is political. Most of these people are pretty hard core liberals, and Britney doesn't make political stances like some artist's. Britney makes stances and stands for what she believes in but she doesn't make it political. She doesn't go to fundraisers like Katy Perry or Justin and his wife or Beyonce or some actors or actresses. So she gets hate from both sides of the political spectrum. I have read articles hating on Britney from both sides. From people thinking she's a so called Hollywood liberal or some think she is a Republican.  

This tea is hot.

3 minutes ago, theraspberry said:

Im starting to believe its because britney sometimes has a hard time articulating herself. If ppl think these ideas arent her own (and if she cant explain her thoughts maybe they arent), then it looks like someone is just forcing her to be **** to sell records against her wishes. I dont believe this... But i can see how sone people might.

Maybe she should pull a beyonce and rarely talk to thmedia ia

When she was more in control of the in the zone Era, they also bashed her. I know many times she doesn't help herself, but it seems to be that since day one she cant win with the media

Archived