This will probably get moved but I just wanted to ask.

Death On Two Legs

I didn't catch the VMA's as I don't every year, but it was wrong to give Beyonce's insanely pretentious behind a 15 minute slot for no reason, when it was Rihanna's night to shine. A true 2011 tea with Brit and the Vanguard.

I am at my wits end with Beyonce and the media treating her like she is the second coming of Christ. When in actuality, she is no better than the others. She has done nothing pop culturally remarkable and has no iconic moments outside of Single Ladies. She has not pioneered nor set a blueprint for anything and every single thing she does have been done before her and miles better. 

Madonna is the blueprint for reinvention and controversy. Janet is the female blueprint for entertainers. Whitney is the blueprint for vocalists. Mariah is the blueprint for range and Pop/Hip Hop collabs. Britney is the blueprint for Teen Pop. Now, what is Beyonce's blueprint? I will probably receive hate for this, but this is a genuine question, as I know many others are wondering and asking themselves the same thing. I am asking because it baffles me why Beyonce was given a 15 minute slot, when it should have been the other way around. My apologies if this not being Britney related but I had to get it off of my chest.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely agree with you. I think Beyonce is a great singer and a wonderful performer, but her music is just not that great or memorable. 

I feel the same about Adele :idkney::cigney:

People grovel at her feet every chance they get, and I don't get it. Her voice is great, but her music is just... boring.

thanks god I live in country where no one gives a **** about her

39 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

I am at my wits end with Beyonce and the media treating her like she is the second coming of Christ.

I swear it's seems like only US media write about her
did she pay them like for her awards? 

Archived