"They should have kissed!" "They have such chemistry!!"

Magnet

If he was really into her he'd make a move BEHIND the scenes and not suddenly take her by surprise in front of millions of people without considering how desperate it would make britney seem :ipass:

You can clearly see how puzzled she looks when as he pulls her to him 

Then there's him choosing the most racy shots of them to tweet

Also those classic fuckboy faces he pulls during their performances :grimace: 

So what if they hold hands at the red carpet? They came as a collab, and which mid-tier fuckboy celeb wouldn't try to capitalise on rumours and controversy??

I don't have anything against g-eazy as an artist I actually think he's kind of hot and did a great job on MM but he def coming for the Britney Fame and Britney **** Dollars (TM) 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She already did that with Madonna.. 

3 minutes ago, spearmepls said:

He wasn't trying to force her to kiss him. She literally looked like she wanted to kiss him too but that she knew it'd be lame to do it on stage. I'm sure they did behind closed doors.

I think it was part of the performance.. since she and he were singing the lines together

24 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

She already did that with Madonna.. 

I think it was part of the performance.. since she and he were singing the lines together

Yep lol lady gags tried it and now geazy too since they all remember that iconic madonna moment but that would have been reductive 

But I don't think it was part of the performance. The crotch grabbing was rehearsed so she did it boldly but she was definitely surprised at the kiss attempt

1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

No she didn't, she looked so uncomfortable. It made me really uncomfortable too.

Disagree. As a woman I've been there, I'm sure men have too. You want it, but you know you gotta wait until millions of people aren't watching (or until you are out of the restaurant).

34 minutes ago, spearmepls said:

He wasn't trying to force her to kiss him. She literally looked like she wanted to kiss him too but that she knew it'd be lame to do it on stage. I'm sure they did behind closed doors.

Yeah he'd be stupid to try to force her on camera but he definitely took her by surprise

Wether Britney or geazy wanted to kiss not for the sake of the cameras but because they genuinely want to is a different story, but I find it hard to trust geazy considering what's in it for him and how he approached it :receiptswheretho:

4 minutes ago, spearmepls said:

Disagree. As a woman I've been there, I'm sure men have too. You want it, but you know you gotta wait until millions of people aren't watching (or until you are out of the restaurant).

Agree to disagree, I'm a woman too btw ;) nice to see another girl on here (no offense men lol :dorkney:) Idk to me it just seemed like he wants attention and she wasn't gonna try and get headlines with a kiss. I do think he's hot, but he needs to tone down his f--kboi vibe lol.

Just now, Slave4Brit88 said:

Agree to disagree, I'm a woman too btw ;) nice to see another girl on here (no offense men lol :dorkney:) Idk to me it just seemed like he wants attention and she wasn't gonna try and get headlines with a kiss. I do think he's hot, but he needs to tone down his f--kboi vibe lol.

Yay, girl power! I get ya, it's all good.

Archived