Fav Glory Vocals

E.E.

Which songs on Glory are your favorite based on Britney's vocal performance? 

Mine are Just Luv Me and Slumber Party...  

She sounds really **** on both songs and at the end of Just Luv Me, Britney shows off her angelic falsetto-y voice and on Slumber Party she does a few cool runs or ad-libs at the end. :bgrin:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

In terms of vocals,

What You Need really surprised me, she sounds fierce. 

Just Like Me's first verse is heaven.

Slumber Party's chorus is so ITZney I'm slayed. 

Yeah I like her attitude on What You Need.  Her voice sounds really powerful... Do you know if her voice is edited or pitched on that song at all?  

1 minute ago, E.E. said:

Yeah I like her attitude on What You Need.  Her voice sounds really powerful... Do you know if her voice is edited or pitched on that song at all?  

I don't know but it's sounds pretty clear and natural to me, maybe there's minor editing in some parts. Vocal effects are usually pretty obvious on her voice. 

5 minutes ago, lali92 said:

Just Like Me. But honestly her voice... So amazing in every song. 1 sec of a song, and you can tell straight away it's Britney, idk how someone could be ignorant enough to say She can't sing.

Yeah I'm kind of annoyed with all the reviews saying negative things about her voice.  She sounds f**king great!

Archived