NEW PICS // August 27 - Britney arriving at her hotel in New York

Niki

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Do NOT go stalk her. There's nothing more stalkerish than fans waiting outside. Britney doesn't like that. Don't do that.

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Stay away from her:nobitch:

Yes sorry girls u must have me confused with your ex boyfriends I dont visit unless im asked to come over im not 16 or a delusional Gaga fan ( a Gaga fan tho lol ) i was wondering since im going to be in the area i would like to know if im next to brinty ok ? Ok !  :idontknowney::rihclapp:

20 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

Yes sorry girls u must have me confused with your ex boyfriends I dont visit unless im asked to come over im not 16 or a delusional Gaga fan ( a Gaga fan tho lol ) i was wondering since im going to be in the area i would like to know if im next to brinty ok ? Ok !  :idontknowney::rihclapp:

Doesn't matter if you are close or not. No reason to know where she is staying at. If she would like fans to meet her outside, she would say it. You know her, she doesn't know you. 

Archived