Britney commented fan's photo on instagram

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

I feel like people on here don't realise how exciting things like this are. For the past eras britney was literally unreachable. Ever since she got interested in instagram a real bridge has been built between her and us and her management team. 

Fixed. 

I love Britney, but I'm not so naive to think she runs all her social media all the time :queenflopga:

Just now, PlayingItSafe said:

Fixed. 

I love Britney, but I'm not so naive to think she runs all her social media all the time :queenflopga:

I've been around since she started using social media, I know very that very well. But I'm obviously talking about when she posts random **** on Instagram and then responds to comments. I hope you don't think that that's actually her team lmao. 

24 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Fixed. 

She used the word swagger to describe G-Eazy on twitter and the AskAnything chat, so it seems at least the words are coming from her.

Archived